[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Game Server offline?

RashamiraRashamira
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited October 8 in Tech Support
NO INFOS ANYWHERE.

Since Friday 10 pm we can not play. Log in at launcher - ok, log in at game - ok, choice wrld and char - ok, and than - - break down.

What is happend ???

http://prntscr.com/gup36t

Comments

• MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,460
    edited October 8
    Same problem here
    i was ingame and then ... disconect
    start riders the same
    start again no response and riders crash
  • RashamiraRashamira
    edited October 8
    Akaldus?
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    edited October 8
    nope koroshimo
  • EgooNEgooN
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 8
    This problem has already been over 35 hours I tried everything I saw on the Internet I installed the windows and I have the same problem ... no one cares that we have problems with the connection what the hell to try!!
  • RashamiraRashamira
    edited October 8
    I have found a similar discussion.

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22347/icarus-launcher-is-very-slow

but no solution .... :-(
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    edited October 8
    i've restarted my pc and i got luck with connection
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,795
    edited October 8
    I have the same problem since yesterday morning, can't connect to the game server.
    Tried repairing/reinstalling launcher and game, didn't work.
    I was able to login once yesterday but got kicked when I tried to teleport and today for about an hour but got kicked again after entering Spire... bb spire rank...

Right now I'm in contact with support about the issue and I even mentioned that you guys have the same problem as well. Let's hope they can fix it fast. :/
  • RashamiraRashamira
    edited October 8
    2 days offline, I hope we get a good compensation ...
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 8
    Information regarding this post was sent to the team. As soon as relevant information is available our CM or I, will post here or under Official Announcements, Riders!
  • RashamiraRashamira
    edited October 11
    http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22392/unable-to-connect-to-game-server

the next post......

and were moved to tech support.

LOL

NOW ist works (11.10.17) but no INFO about the problem in LAUNCHER/News

NO refund or replacement for the lost time .... regarding registration bonus....

BAD SERVICE !!!
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,795
    edited October 11
    Srsly stop whining, I had the same problem during the weekend, couldn't login at all.
    Got in contact with Customer Support no problem. Send ticket on Saturday early afternoon, got response late night (time zone differences and all). Had to send some additional information and I could login again monday night.
    I see no problem here, sure I missed some rewards/Ellun/Spire but eh could have been worse.

Barking about bad service and compensation is really rude considering the problem occured on a weekend, of course it takes longer since people want to have some free time too. <.<
    Not saying Nexon is all good and glory but you're clearly overreacting here.
  • RashamiraRashamira
    edited October 11
    apologize I really do not want to whine, but with every you get a compensation for the unusual time, once a somewhat longer lasting maintenance, once an unscheduled repair. nice that you could play again on monday my wife and me are missing 4 days and certainly many others, which were not counted.

Well, some are lucky, some have none.
  • RashamiraRashamira
    edited October 13
    I must also thank you, not only "whine" we have been I think, appropriately compensated.

small note by the way, it would be of advantage if not only the first charactre with which one logs everything gets but one it under the individual could select.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.