[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Changing seal

TiornochTiornoch
Riders of Icarus Rep: 415
edited October 9 in Mount Collection and Combat
so as i did get traes seal and used lege mount scroll it should've also add the this into beastiary? or am i wrong or bugged ?
friend of mine did say it should work normally, not even reseting game did nothing :/

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 9
    There are 2 different types of scrolls, one is the Legendary Mount Scroll and the other is the Legendary Bestiary Mount Scroll. The latter is the one that when used accounts for the bestiary collection, Rider!

Edit: You can find the Legendary Bestiary Mount Scroll at the October Rewards merchant at Victory Plaza. The scroll can be obtained with Writs from the October Rewards.

I hope this helps!
  • TiornochTiornoch
    edited October 9
    I did use the writ from september rews, the beastiary one :(
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,615
    edited October 10
    there was another legendary scroll you could get with an event some weeks ago, this scroll wasnt a bestiary one.
    You are 100% sure you used one with the "bestiary" in its name, or could it have been the one from the event without the "bestiary" in the name?
    and did you used it on the "seal" or on the pet you got from extracting the seal? because this moutn scroll you can only use on a pet you have in your "Familiar Info"...
  • TiornochTiornoch
    edited October 10
    well ive checked and i used on seal as the title of this thread says
  • RuniRuni
    edited October 10
    Tiornoch wrote: »
    well ive checked and i used on seal as the title of this thread says

you cant use a legendary bestiary mount scoll on a seal, not even the normal legendary mount scroll!
    why? because it clearly says transform a PET into a MOUNT, so it doesnt say "a seal into a mount"....sooo you first need traes as a pet in your familiar storage and THEN use the scroll on the traes pet!

-> directly copied the text from the scroll out of the game:
    Legendary Mount Scroll:
    A scroll that can transform legendary pet familiars into mounts, so long as their level is at least 1 below yours.

Right-click, then select the familiar you wish to change into a mount.

Legendary Bestiary Mount Scroll:
    Transforms legendary and below pets into mounts. The target pet must be at least 1 level below you. The transformed familiar will be automatically added to your bestiary.

Right-click, then select the pet you wish the transform int a mount. The transformed mount will be added to your bestiary.

So you only can use the scroll on a pet not on a seal....
  • TiornochTiornoch
    edited October 10
    ya used on pet (wrote seal --> ment pet) >,<
  • RuniRuni
    edited October 11
    ok, was a little bit confused how its possible to use it on a seal ^^
    I think the only way to get an information would be the support, and if there is a bug they can get it to the right ppl to look into it if its a bug.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 11
    If that is the case more information needs to be added into this thread about possible ways or how exactly happened, so the team can replicate the problem and work on it. We have knowledge about a bug with Seal Extractors but not with the Bestiary Scrolls (if there is one).

Please give us more data if is possible to deal with these issue(s) asap. Thank you for all information already provided :)

Have a nice day!
  • TiornochTiornoch
    edited October 11
    just got more answers from the ticket i sent so i think this one can be closed ^^ i thank you all who commented and gave answers :)
This discussion has been closed.