[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

7 classes 6 character slots

EvenstarEvenstar
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,190
edited October 11 in General Chat
Since we now have 7 classes, doesnt it make sense that we have 7 character slots? Unless Im missing something, and its a new marketing strategy, come try our MMORPG, you cant play all the classes, but its fun!
This is the only MMO on the market that wont let you have enough character slots to be able to play all the game's content. Is it possible to get a refund for a character slot I bought, and cant use?
TequilaRose
  1. Would you like to be able to play all the classes, and be allowed to have 7 character slots?14 votes
    1. No, i only play a few classes,
       14% (2 votes)
    2. Yes, I like to be able to enjoy all the content a game has to offer.
       86% (12 votes)

Comments

• EvenstarEvenstar
    edited October 11
    I completely stopped playing for a long time, since there was no slot for the new class. I just decided, I will delete my character, and lose all my cash shop items, however, when you delete a character, you cant get the name back for 30 days. WOW! So you make us delete a character to try new classes, then you hold the name for 30 days? What is the point of this?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 11
    Our current game version does not permit anymore than 6 characters and those six is are the maximum number of characters also permitted by region EU/NA.

We do understand that this is not the desired solution for our Riders that wish to take advantage of all game content. Our teams have addressed this and other issues related to this subject. Nevertheless, a response that will satisfy or produce a proper reply for this matter is not available at the moment.

I will forward your concern to the proper team and hopefully sometime soon we can get an answer or something that tell us where we stand with the subject above.

Have a nice day!
  • EvenstarEvenstar
    edited October 11
    Thank you Cream
    CreamTequilaRose
  • EvenstarEvenstar
    edited October 11
    Ahhh the character not only has cash shop costumes, but allun, and they are all bound:(
  • EvenstarEvenstar
    edited October 11
    Yup, i give up, i cant delete any characters, i love them all. I will never get to try any new classes.
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,330
    edited October 11
    Just create one more account for another email.
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,430
    edited October 12
    Problem with this is if you want to get premium service, you're now forced into buying two? Not really an option for most. Another attempt to piss off people by not trying to give them more character slots which would make sense and in the long run keep people around longer.

If they can't offer the amount of character slots that corresponds to the amount of actual characters offered, they are slitting their own throats and will lose more people.

Not all of those playing just want 4/5 characters per acct w/o buying more slots to a grand total of 6. Some want to play all the characters or at least try them out.
    The current way to delete one...well it lacks something vital. if you're expected to wait 30 days to get your name back...well that's just ridiculous.

All i guess I'm trying to express here is that they really need to sit down and figure out something a bit more realistic instead of this current option that isn't really one.
    ZuNamiAzymionAgaresGrizzlyUK
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,330
    edited October 12
    quite enough for trying out a character and see if its worth deleting one on your primary account.
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,430
    edited October 12
    Not really. You can't get the feel of any character until you get to be over level 30ish for me anyways. By then you have expended a lot of time and effort into it, so deleting a character isn't much of an option for some of us out there. Take it from one that has this issue and doesn't need more platitudes.

What's the point in having two accts? Other than giving Nexon more to charge you for. It would be in Nexon's best interest if they allowed more characters on one acct so they can tempt you into spending more. A happy customer is one that may be tempted into spending more money on it. A win win if they'd bother to see it.
    GrizzlyUK
  • AgaresAgares
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 705
    edited October 12
    ib4 rage about not having room for the dark loli class on the horizon.

I had to make a secondary account just to try the trickser, so Im ready :D