[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Fishing rates?

FlutskopFlutskop
Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
edited October 14, 2017 in Rants and Raves
Hello, i just used up my 20.000th ultra bait and realise i have never ever seen a extra large fish drop. And outof the big fish drop...well i got 8 psych defence trinctures and 1 time got a +5 heroic extractor. Rest of 'm are box 1's that give me magic pots mainly.

Am I doing something terrible wrong? I'm getting a bit tired of this....everyday 7-10hrs fishing and only got health 20%...magic pots..and well those 5-10 times i got something else outof the 20.000 baits! Dont call this random or RNG please, cause it aint random if its 20.000 times.

please explain.

(i just opened up another 17x box1 and got 12x magic pots...........just like every other day pfff)

(just wow.....for the first time in 4 weeks i see a heroic in lair.....i fail 5 timjes in a row, 25 lvls lower than me)

You guys dont have to answer me anymore. I'm a lawyer and some of my friends are really good coders, they will check out the games coding and if we will see something fishy I will sue this company. This aint no random or rng...its coded and we will find it.

I'm till that day gone from here.
GeminiBlackroseZuNamioverreactiveStalrix

Comments

• BadlandsBadlands
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 900
    edited October 14, 2017
    XD Ddos Inc u funny
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited October 14, 2017
    fishing sucks. i get crap i don't even need or can't use. to many potions that come out of the boxes. I have over 200 potions to lvl up the familiars. I have noticed half the game population just parks and fish all night and day.
    overreactive
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited October 14, 2017
    just in case someone other then members look here. XP potions for players would be nice. I'm not saying huge XP potions but just a little to get by that one hump.
    overreactivedaeni
  • StalrixStalrix
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited January 24, 2018
    I think this game should try to change the fishing system it's a nice idea but takes way too long and you end up getting more items then fish! There's so much to do in Riders of Icarus, I'd rather not spend hours standing in ankle deep water only to pick up some bait and a crate instead of actual fish!!! :s
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    Necro-bumping is not permitted on these forums, Rider! If you wish to expand on this subject, please, create a new thread and you can link to this one as a reference.
This discussion has been closed.