[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Known Issues and Updates
Since there isn't a maintenance today, we are using this time to address some of the known issues and mention new things coming to Riders of Icarus. This is something we'd like to do in more detail on either a bi-weekly or monthly basis. It's to let the community know what's going on and what's being planned.
- Invalid State Error: This issue has been reported and it is currently still being investigated. For some, the error was caused by the over-use (spamming) of the ‘F’ key, while others receive the error under different methods. *
- Continued Disconnections: After the initial disconnection fix, there are some users that are still experiencing this issue. Data is still being collected to pinpoint how this issue is similar, yet somehow differed from its predecessor.
- Equipment Upgrading:We are working on existing and new systems to allow Riders to upgrade their equipment more efficiently. Additional details regarding these changes will be shared at a later time.
- Generalized Latency: Users have reported latency issues (lag) in various areas of the game. Data is being gathered on this matter. *Latency is also a factor with the Invalid State error message.
- RNG Transparency: We’re looking into ways to improving areas that are RNG heavy, from taking player feedback, to internally discussing the best approach. In terms of drop rate chances for items, we’re unable to reveal this information at this time.
For information on any other bugs/issues, some of these may be addressed at a later time.
I would like to thank you all for your patience and for your reports as they have been very helpful. Please continue to report any issues that you are having to the proper channels. For those of you who have reported issues we were unaware of, we will be instating a ‘Bug Bounty’
type system where we will reward users for locating and successfully reproducing issues we were unaware of. The kinks are being worked out and a fully fleshed out plan is in the works.
26th of October, 2017 a Halloween themed dungeon called ‘Haunted Manor’, which is located on the edge of Scholar’s Quarter, will be added for a short period of time (Just in time for Halloween). Another new dungeon called ‘Braghin Mine’ is located in Windhome Canyon and will be added as a permanent feature. More info to come.
If any of you missed the teaser trailer posted to social yesterday and today here they are.
Haunted Manor Teaser:
Braghin Mine Teaser:
and 1 other.