[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Oct. 26, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
edited October 26, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 26, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
October 26, 2017
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 3:00 AM [October 27]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 9:30 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 12:30 AM
  • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 2:30 AM [October 27]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
  • Hadakhan's Haunted House
  • Braghin Mine
    Events:
  • Hadakhan's Dice Event
  • October Calendar Reset (For affected players)
  • Riders will experience a larger than normal patch with the update. (3GB in size)

Bug Fixes and Known Issues:
    Fixed Issues
  • Several items listed at the Market Broker have been adjusted to be placed at their correct item categories
  • Magma Torkai's speed buff "Elbring Flight" now applies to the player when activated
    Known Issues:
  • Dullahan's Curse (5 Day) is missing visual effects when worn during cinematics
  • There is indicator informing the player that items are available in Ellora's Storage

**PATCH NOTES** http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26033
AzymionTequilaRose

Comments

• AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    edited October 25, 2017
    Hadakhan's Dice event --- Remembers last Dice Event and prays ---

Good Luck
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited October 25, 2017
    FINGERS CROSSED xD
    Azymion wrote: »
    Hadakhan's Dice event --- Remembers last Dice Event and prays ---

Good Luck
    AzymionTacypocHitlano
  • SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
    edited October 25, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 26, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours.

Details:
    • Braghin Mine
      Events:
    • Hadakhan's Dice Event
    • Riders will experience a larger than normal patch with the update. (3GB in size)

Fixed Issues
    • Several items listed at the Market Broker have been adjusted to be placed at their correct item categories
    • Magma Torkai's speed buff "Elbring Flight" now applies to the player when activated
      Known Issues:
    • Dullahan's Curse (5 Day) is missing visual effects when worn during cinematics
    • There is indicator informing the player that items are available in Ellora's Storage

Hmmmm, very important for the current game status ... but where is the RNG system solution?
    ZuNami
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited October 25, 2017
    Thank goodness. Finally will be something else to do.
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited October 25, 2017
    Thanks for more details than it has been before @PuffyHuff
    [*] Magma Torkai's speed buff "Elbring Flight" now applies to the player when activated
    Have you fixed ellicuno speed buff too?
    ZuNami
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    edited October 26, 2017
    And what is with these kidding Boxes 2 from fishing?? Delete that crap that players could get, 100% Health potion,Legen.-Seal-Stone,150 Jew Temper,170 Temper and Legend-Seal-Scroll!!!!!! WTF Nobody use/need this!!!
    PperkMinimueckeUsername_is_requireddaeniVarzeusVerito
  • BadlandsBadlands
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 900
    edited October 26, 2017
    Players that Fish with 40 lvl should get max 170, 50 players 220 and 60 lvl 240-250 stones cause 220 is not enough already but minimum for 60 lvl players should be 190 stone
    MinimueckedaeniVarzeusHitlanoPperkVerito
  • BadlandsBadlands
    edited October 26, 2017
    Again no event explain before patch end...
  • AidrealgodAidrealgod
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 26, 2017
    WOW! Now I can, at level 60, go to the dungeon 40+ and 55+! Thank you!
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    edited October 26, 2017
    You forgot to mention the new UI and the new Master Attauis (( prob spelt that wrong.) LvL. 62. Drops new gear, marks, and more. This may be why it may take longer lots of stuff to be added. Unless it's changed
  • BadlandsBadlands
    edited October 26, 2017
    Maintenance has been extended until further notice. Please stay tuned for updates.

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 26, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
    October 26, 2017
    • Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
    • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
    • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
    • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 3:00 AM [October 27]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
    • Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 9:30 AM
    • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 12:30 AM
    • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM
    • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 2:30 AM [October 27]

What will be unavailable:
    • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
    • Braghin Mine
      Events:
    • Hadakhan's Dice Event

Fixed Issues
      Known Issues:

I'm disappointed PuffyHuff, That patch notes abomination http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26033/hadakhan-s-haunting-patch-notes what is that? You don't tell what should drop just to make ppl drop something imba then nerf it to the ground? Also Ellora shop link doesn't work i don't think write item names from new lucky box it take 15 mins for 1-2 hours. We don't know where are mines cause no map or clear location.

Tell us what exacly should drop from all new thing. We don't care about new UI or stuff we can see when we look, we are not blind.
    ZuNami
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    edited October 26, 2017
    Riders will experience a larger than normal patch with the update. (3GB in size)

Should it really take over 2 hours to download 3 GB of updates? My download speed is 1.3 MB/s - something doesn't add up here... :(
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited October 26, 2017
    Thank you for all your reports on the issues some of you are having with the new UI/slotbar. We have gotten word that F6, F7 and F8 have no keybinds or do not work. The 'missing' slot bar is due to it's transparency, if you drag a skill towards the general area, you will be able to see the slots.
    Should any other issues arise, please report them here.

Thanks again!
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited October 26, 2017
    Greycia wrote: »
    Riders will experience a larger than normal patch with the update. (3GB in size)

Should it really take over 2 hours to download 3 GB of updates? My download speed is 1.3 MB/s - something doesn't add up here... :(
    We are also looking into this also. We've got some players reporting 3.5GB, 3.7, 9.9, 12.1, and all kinds of other numbers. Thank you for reporting this issue!
    GreyciaAzymion
  • GoOdBaDGoOdBaD
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited October 26, 2017
    You wrote update is only 3gb but update 10gb i hate you .You always do the same things.son olarak hepinizin amk yapcaniz guncelemininde sizinde ebesini skim hepiniz oruspu cocugusunuz. Hileli oyunculari banlamaz oyunla ilgilenmezsiniz isiniz gucunuz oyunculari sikmek topunuzun amk oruspu cocuklari
  • ShreddyShreddy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,095
    edited October 26, 2017
    the fact you guys wiped the hotbar irritates the hell out of me.... now i have to go through all that crap again? hell i dont even remember where all skills went on all my toons. really dropped the ball with this patch guys. im not even sure i want to bother playing any more.... GG
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    edited October 30, 2017
    Deleted by Moderator

Utilizing tasteless language is not permitted on these forums by its Code of Honor.
  • RudiRudi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,025
    edited October 26, 2017
    hmmm nice update... no warnings, no message here will be new UI without any skill.
    No news about new mounts, shop, new location - how to go there, where is it? anything?
    GZ again.
    ZuNami
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited October 26, 2017
    Thank you all for your input. I am speaking with the team about the UI changes and looking into better ways to 'warn' the community when major changes are going to implemented. Be aware that your sentiments(good or bad) will be conveyed, it's okay to be upset...well, VERY UPSET, at the changes. We will send this information off to be viewed by the proper authorities and see what can be done to remedy this. With that being said, please let us know your issues with the changes in a constructive manner.

If this is something you don't like, it's okay to say so.
    daeniPuppyPaws
  • ShreddyShreddy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,095
    edited October 26, 2017
    Thank you all for your input. I am speaking with the team about the UI changes and looking into better ways to 'warn' the community when major changes are going to implemented. Be aware that your sentiments(good or bad) will be conveyed, it's okay to be upset...well, VERY UPSET, at the changes. We will send this information off to be viewed by the proper authorities and see what can be done to remedy this. With that being said, please let us know your issues with the changes in a constructive manner.

If this is something you don't like, it's okay to say so.

im sure its safe to say we like the new UI, atleast I do, but the fact the hotbar got wiped is what the problem is. i myself have 4 level 60 toons and can barely remember my own rotations half the time let alone where all the skills go. needless to say i placed a few absolutely nessecary skills on my main to do the events with but im not even sure i want to bother with my other 3 60s unless some how some way you put my skills back the way they were... hell even a rollback would fix the problem until you can properly implement the UI while maintaining user settings
This discussion has been closed.