[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Oct. 26, 2017

Comments

• VeritoVerito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,115
    edited October 30, 2017
    Deleted by Moderator
    Awelyn
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    edited October 30, 2017
    Deleted by Moderator
    daeniVeritoZuNamiPperk
  • VeritoVerito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,115
    edited October 28, 2017
    Awelyn wrote: »
    Verito,
    I have to say I agree with you on this.. There were so many things wrong with this game in closed beta that have not been address or if they have been, they have done a half ass job at fixing these issues.. I don't get why they just don't shut down servers for a bit to fix the issues and address what needs to be fixed.. Final Fantasy 14 shut everything down for over a year and rereleased the game and look what happened.. I am not asking for that.. just fix the disconnect issues for christ sake.. let people log in and play.. no more band-aide fixes.. give us something worth doing.. stop being greedy fuks and give us content we can farm without spending hundreds of dollars to MAYBE have a 1 in 1000 chance at items.. this game can be so good.. but it just keeps getting worse and worse.. I am even contemplating going back to RIFT and that game has problems.. class wise.. gear wise.. but at least i can log in and PVP without restrictions or anything holding me back from doing so.. no disconnects.. no cash walls for gear.. no massively broken UI's to deal with.. idk.. Final Fantasy is starting to look really good again as well..

I agree with you, closing a time would be a good plan to fix the problems because they are not getting anything fixed, there are more and more problems.
    I tried the Final Fantasy XIV a little while ago and I liked it, although at the end I am playing in Aion NA and there I am hooked, very hooked :p
    Tera Enmase I also love it, both are great mmorpg games that work very well in NA and have a lot of players, both of them. In Europe they do not work well, neither of them.
  • RudiRudi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,025
    edited October 28, 2017
    with the disconnections, with ugly UI, with sometimes childish look then before, with no skillbar at beginning, with disappearing skills from already drag skills i got another seriosly problems..
    Everything goes for me slower. Like game is somehow maybe 50% or more slower then before... somewhere fps drop completely down is almost unplayable, specialy in spire. Doesnt matter if i have full details or lowest. Game said i have 30-40fps, but looks like i have minilags all the time.
    Before i had up to 120 fps, now 35-50 with almost best graphic card.
    What the hell you have done with this update or is somehow in settings? Other games are for me ok and not changed.
    AwelyndaeniZuNami
  • SayjjSayjj
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,250
    edited October 28, 2017
    The skills are disappearing from my wife's not only in the F5-F8 and the new ones on the right side. The game seems to take 2x as long to log in with the new "cut scenes" which is really aggravating especially when you crash and have to go through all that to get back in again. I dont know how they could have thought that this is better. It looks worse than before, the new log in screen where they cut off the lower part of your character is horrid. You used to be able to bring up your inventory in a single click when mailing someone now you got to go to another menu first and then to it. The looks of the game is just cheesy looking somehow. It is like they didnt want us to be able to use addon's to change how our game looks, but forced us to have this crappy look. The new mine game is lame, and the manor one is Meh. Having to redo all the skills on our 4+ characters for both mounted skill and unmounted is a real joke as well, let alone that they arent saving. Really ROI, this is a pathetic update that needs to be hotfixed fast.
    daeniZuNami
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited October 28, 2017
    For me ,the skills disappear from:
    Class Slots >>>> F5, F6, F7, F8, A-7, A-8, A-9, A-0, A+-
    Mount Slots >>> F2, F5,F6,F7,F8,F9, A-1, A-2,A-3,A-4,A-5,A-6,A-7,A-8,A-9,A-0,
  • FriedlfuzziFriedlfuzzi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited October 29, 2017
    Where the hell are my mouse icons in the skill bar, how can that just disappear??
    Can't assign anything to either the right or left mouse button.

What idiot programmed these settings that can't be found.
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited October 29, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »

Can you post the max level buffs and seal stats for the event familiars so we know whether we want to try to get them?
    - Pet: The Comeback Broom
    - Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar

Thanks.

@PuffyHuff
  • MiquelMiquel
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 720
    edited October 29, 2017
    the game is fun, but some of this is a bit aggravating, between the code being broke and problems with new ui you might get allot of support if you simply help your people a bit, instead of thinking of this game as a cash cow and all you have to do is throw a few candies to the children,, maybe you should try treating us all like adults and take it down, fix what is needed and let us know what you can't fix yet so you rolled back. then give out some things that would actually help your players, not make them want to buy the newest outfit, since you can't wear an outfit you can't play the game it goes in. The game has promise if code is checked, and not rolled out if it will break things. or at min try rolling out just one thing, not bring in things that break again. thats my rant...
    Verito
This discussion has been closed.