[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[LIVESTREAM] Halloween LiveSCREAM 10/31

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,215
Administrator
edited October 30 in Official News
153n39d.jpg

Tune in for a special Halloween Livestream to meet the new CM PuffyHuff, announce winners of the Halloween contests, and win great prizes!

TIMES:

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

• Pacific Daylight Time: 12:00 PM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 3:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 8:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 5:00 AM AEDT [November 1]

October 31, 2017

We will be raffling off the new Haunting's Reaper outfit!
Watch here>> https://www.twitch.tv/playicarus
10fxukg.jpg
LinettMysticTequilaRose

Comments

• SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,620
    edited October 27
    Hmmm OK me first question - Do you know the game reality?
    ArynRipleyPperkGeminiBlackroseFation
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,285
    edited October 27
    You guys really have balls to make live stream after the last update :D
    ZuNamiPperkArynRipley
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 970
    edited October 27
    Can you please put the correct times... CEST (I assume you mean "Central European Summer Time" as "Central European Standard Time" apparently doesn't exist) finishes tomorrow :p :/
  • LinettLinett
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 580
    edited October 28
    We will finally meet you
    AzymionTequilaRose
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,715
    edited October 28
    No offence Puffy - you did a lot the last weeks as the messenger you are for us but with all the Problem your Devs caused and their Ignorance to see it ... do you REALLY think a Livestream is a good Idea right now? Better be prepared for a not so nice experience...
    ZuNami
  • MysticMystic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,040
    edited October 29
    I can't wait for the live stream and I think its about time to see our new CM.

To everyone else (my lil rant done at like 2AM after reading the above messages, getting the feeling of all the negativity)-

Its unfortunate that puffy was introduced to us during a time when things were literally on fire, of which have been for the most part resolved. The recent patch has broken a few more things but in time those will be sorted out. Its not puffy's fault that these issues occurred, she has been putting her fullest effort into gathering the details on the issues and passing it along to those that are responsible for fixing it (IMO she been working way tooo hard, sees her popping into discord on her weekends). Granted I understand people get frustrated at not having instant fixes to the problems/issues but these things take time to resolve.

Puffy is our link to those that can fix things / are in charge of / decide roi's future. Sure you can provide feedback, ideas, suggestions, report bugs, bring issues to her attention but FLAMING her / saying "its broken" is not constructive nor is it very nice to hear.

Before anyone starts sayin I'm a fangirl, I'm not, I appreciate when a CM goes above and beyond to engage with the community. I have many years in different mmorpg communities and I have had my fair share of CM's some of which barely communicated anything to community while others would try a lil bit at start and fade away.

Those that are worried about puffy's knowledge of the game, she is new and just like all of us at the start will learn and gain that knowledge over time.

I hope the stream will put a face to puffy and hopefully of few of you will realise she is human and not some robot/AI ;)

(ends rant for now....sleepy time)
    LinettAzymionCuddleWingsHibiyaTequilaRoseVarzeusFation
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,580
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 30
    Please, keep discussions relevant to the op and in the case that some other subject has to be addressed, feel free to use these forums properly and post according to your desired topic. Thank you for your understanding, Riders!

Edit: Otherwise information will be removed and dealt accordingly.

Have a nice day!
    Medriloth
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 660
    edited October 30
    What is with the Haunted Manor it say's you can go in twice. But i have only been able to go in once since it started. Am i missing something here? And no one seems to answer this question when it is on other threads as well.
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,600
    Administrator
    edited October 30
    yvadim wrote: »
    You guys really have balls to make live stream after the last update :D

This isn't a gameplay intense livestream. We're hosting this so you can get acquainted with the Community Manager and celebrate Halloween. Puffy has been very diligent about reporting issues from the community. Please keep in mind that it takes time for the team to apply these solutions.

Regardless of in-game issues, the show must go on.
    We hope you all join us for some good laughs and for chances to earn prizes. :-)
  • GreyciaGreycia
    edited October 30
    We hope you all join us for some good laughs and for chances to earn prizes. :-)

Yes, but is it on at 8 or 9 pm CET?
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,600
    Administrator
    edited October 30
    Greycia wrote: »

It should be 8 PM CEST. We'll fix it~ :-)
  • GreyciaGreycia
    edited October 30

As I already said, CEST (aka Central European SUMMER Time) has finished - because it's NOT Summer any more ("Fall Fanart Contest" anyone? Bit of a giveaway there lol...). The timezone in most of Europe now is Central European Time (aka CET, aka UTC/GMT +1 hr). Hence why I asked for the time in CET... Have another go please Cuddles... ;)
    Hibiya
  • NatallyNatally
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited October 30
    Im looking forward to it! I already set up the date on my calendar so I don't miss it :D

TequilaRose
  • HibiyaHibiya
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 780
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 30

20h CET, just in time for spoopy trick or treating >:)
    GreyciaPuffyHuff
  • GreyciaGreycia
    edited October 30
    Hibiya wrote: »
    20h CET, just in time for spoopy trick or treating >:)
    Thank you!!! :D
    Hibiya
  • TequilaRoseTequilaRose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited October 30
    looking forward to it, the effort is appreciated, Thank you!
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,610
    edited October 30
    Since this is the Halloween live stream, I'm assuming it will cover the Halloween event.

In your patch notes, you did not give the stats or any info for the 2 new event reward familiars :
    http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26033

Can you give more info during your Halloween livestream like the max level buffs and seal stats for the 2 new event familiars so we know whether we want to try to get them?
    - Pet: The Comeback Broom
    - Mount: Abyssal Coiste Bodhar

Also related to Halloween is the older Halloween event reward familiar Pumpkin Coach. It's stats appears to have been nerfed without warning or any form of communication, even for those who already spent time farming it in the last event. Is this intended or is this a bug? Maybe you can speak about this too in your livestream. It is also relevant to the current Halloween event because it is still available for purchase via a new event. Whether it remains in it's newly nerfed state will affect whether people would want to farm more of these. You can read more info on it in this thread :
    http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22483/you-guys-ninja-nerf-the-event-mount-pumpkin-coach

Thanks.
    @PuffyHuff
    GreyciaRuni
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited October 31
    Go 5 times with my Hitlano character and 5 times with my MidnightHero character in [EVENT] Haunted MAnor. still don't meet Torment, in his quest marked position. Where should i find him? If I got luck to meet him?
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,575
    edited October 31
    Hitlano wrote: »
    Go 5 times with my Hitlano character and 5 times with my MidnightHero character in [EVENT] Haunted MAnor. still don't meet Torment, in his quest marked position. Where should i find him? If I got luck to meet him?

its exactly at the mark. i am going in there with 5 chars atm and only saw him once, so he is REALLY rare ;)
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited October 31
    What mark? :) He drops Abyssal Coiste Bodhar mark? :o
This discussion has been closed.