[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Haunted Manor...

Comments

• DjwaffleshotDjwaffleshot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,375
    edited November 2, 2017
    Faranthea wrote: »
    So does Torment only have a small chance to spawn after the bossfight, or does he spawn unlinked to the boss? I havent seen him yet either and I have been in the dungeon daily since it came out.

Torment' s spawn does not require you to kill Reaper,on day 5 of my manor runs I spawned in the butler room(which is near Torment)instead of the chef room and the first thing found was Torment while looking for the bomb.

So far I guess I'm pretty lucky since this is my 2nd time finding him ,3 days after my 1st encounter.

Also seeing that there's no Manor passes in the November Attendance,like how there was Paradise Island passes in the October Attendance,how exactly do you get a another pass if this dungeon is temporary?
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited November 2, 2017
    Faranthea wrote: »
    So does Torment only have a small chance to spawn after the bossfight, or does he spawn unlinked to the boss? I havent seen him yet either and I have been in the dungeon daily since it came out.

I encountered him for the first time today. This is with 3 chars every day since the event began, so I would say he's definitely rare. The good thing is that he's very easy to kill (much much easier than the Spire version) and extremely rewarding in terms of loot for a fight that lasts maybe 5-10 secs. He had 6 pages of loot that included (amongst other things) 200/220 tempering stones, familiar full growth potion, +5 heroic stone extractor, +5 legendary stone extractor, legendary bestiary mount scroll, and even an Abyssal Coiste Bodhar mount (the actual mount, not the mark). This is just the loot from the kill, not the quest reward chest.

The quest reward chest itself was crap, it gave me a heroic bestiary mount scroll.

My advice is to always go to the torment room first to check if he's there, then head over to the reaper room.
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    edited November 2, 2017
    I have yet to encounter Torment, maybe I'll get lucky one of these days.

The question that I see more people asking, yet we have had no response is: "How the heck do we obtain a second entry pass? It states we can enter twice per day, so tell me how?"

@PuffyHuff?...Anyone?
    Greycia
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,795
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 3, 2017
    @Honeychyld

Information in regards to the Haunted Manor will be shared with the community soon.

Have a nice day!
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,685
    edited November 3, 2017
    Also i have noticed that sometimes (more likely than not) i can't target the Reaper at all. Not sure wth is going on here but if you can't kill it you fail. i have tried everything and only once since it was released have i been able to even use the bombs. And before anyone asks this is the reason i decided to repair the game and have it bug out. Another story, another topic and not relevant.

After i finally got the game back (still another story)....I'm still having the same issues. I have used every tactic this game offers, so i switched to standard mode in the dungeon and still am unable to target it.
    Today i tried something different, i switched to standard before i entered but after finding no bombs in any of the three or four chest, i failed again. Just for clarity here how many bloody chests are there supposed to be? :/

BTW This is the second time I've had no bombs in them at all and i still had time to go back and check all areas...before it failed once more.. :'(
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,015
    edited November 3, 2017
    daeni wrote: »
    Today i tried something different, i switched to standard before i entered but after finding no bombs in any of the three or four chest, i failed again. Just for clarity here how many bloody chests are there supposed to be? :/

BTW This is the second time I've had no bombs in them at all and i still had time to go back and check all areas...before it failed once more.. :'(

I've been counting the chests I find for the last couple days and it seems to be seven so far.
    Normally I complete my sweep of the manor including killing reaper within 5mins.
    Some spawn places you might have missed are in the connecting hallways (sometimes chests are crammed right next to the doorframe or stairs so you won't notice them when exiting/entering a room), both places where you spawn (if you spawn in kitchen, look around butler place and vice versa) and at the top of the ramp where Demouns spanws.
    Hope it helps.

• daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,685
    edited November 3, 2017
    Ty..@Neoseptem. It does.
    Really wish they'd post some type of guide because this frankly sucks.... Lol
  • SharaskaSharaska
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 445
    edited November 5, 2017
    I stand! Torment is Santa Klaus!!! :o :o :o
    It exists but you can´t see it!! Really... this monster is on hollydays, none see him :D
  • JustaRiderJustaRider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
    edited November 6, 2017
    Torment must be very very very rare, I've not seen him on my 3 characters even though I run this dungeon every day.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,930
    edited November 6, 2017
    The only problem in manor is the fact that during the whole event Torment never spawned for me (3x characters), not even once. And I'm not the only one.. Tell me the point for a timed event like this to set 0,1% chance to spawn? No sense..

A part that the time is quite enough.
    As priest keep heals over time, and who cares if they explodes.. Just shield up if needed. In less than 5 mins u should have done
    As ranger, keep defense stance up, jump ahead and backflip, if needed use crow to make some explodes and avoid damage.
    As wiz take around 3 mins to clear it.. Simply teleport forward and back. explosion feast but pretty fast and funny ;)
  • NumendiilNumendiil
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited November 6, 2017
    On November 3rd
    Cream wrote: »
    @Honeychyld

Information in regards to the Haunted Manor will be shared with the community soon.

Have a nice day!

Soon ???

The Haunted Manor event started on October 26th and ends on November 22nd
    What is the point of sharing information about an event when we're halfway through ?

All informations regarding an event should be prepared and made available BEFORE an event starts or at least included in the patch notes !

I feel there is a serious lack of coordination between the devs team and the CM team.
    PuffyHuff made recently a statement about their understanding that "too much is better than too little" regarding the update infos... well, i guess we're not there yet !
    HoneychyldPperk
  • LilinaLilina
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited November 17, 2017
    So finally see the X with Torment name in a room but went on there he not was on there. It's normal? Or im just the unlucky one who had a chance but missed it?
  • FarantheaFaranthea
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
    edited November 17, 2017
    Nahh I haven't seen Torment yet either. Still waiting for a Screenshot of someone who actually saw him at least once... to me he is nothing but a myth O.O
    daeniZugr
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited November 22, 2017
    Honeychyld wrote: »
    I have yet to encounter Torment, maybe I'll get lucky one of these days.

The question that I see more people asking, yet we have had no response is: "How the heck do we obtain a second entry pass? It states we can enter twice per day, so tell me how?"

@PuffyHuff?...Anyone?

It works like Paradise Island.
    The quest gives 12hr pass, so you can take it "today" and after reset take the other one. Ofc if you take it at 7PM, you can enter until 7AM which is after reset. Or u can take it at 2AM and enter before 2PM. Since reset comes at 4UTC you can plan to enter twice.
    Maybe we were supposed to receive extra passes during event but I think they forgot to add them.
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited November 23, 2017
    Since the dungeon was released i have been playing it, and finally last night i defeated to Torment. I got good stuff from him
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,795
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 23, 2017
    As far as I know, there has been no new information in regards to this issue. I do apologize for any/all inconvenience that this problem has caused within our community! We have relayed all information pertinent to this low spawn rate boss (Torment) and continue to do so at this moment.

Personally, I had the luck in the past week to see him twice and the loot as @zzFENRIRzz commented was very good!
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited November 23, 2017
    Why debuff comes up again? Was fine without any kind of debuff.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited November 25, 2017
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Why debuff comes up again? Was fine without any kind of debuff.

Because it was a bug that we didnt had the debuff....
  • VarlarmorguhlisVarlarmorguhlis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    edited December 5, 2017
    where is Torment?!? run every day with 3 chars never see him :/
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited December 6, 2017
    Finally yesterday I've spotted him with my Priest.. Legendary mount scroll but nothing really worth a part few tempering stones and useless exalted gear.
    But at leasst I've seen him before the end of the event. Cheer! :D