[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

OCTOBER ELLORA'S SPIRE REWARD

ZeblondinZeblondin
Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
edited November 2 in Dungeons
WHEN ???

september reward is off (30 days)....

Comments

• KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,880
    edited November 3
    Monthly rewards are always handed out at the first Monday of the new month. Since Monday was still in October we have to wait til next Monday for monthly rewards.
    MinimueckedaeniZeblondin
  • ZeblondinZeblondin
    edited November 3
    Ok thx, so for this week, we must run elloras spire without our rewards :/
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,770
    edited November 4
    That is true but you can plan in advance.
    Don't claim your monthly rewards on monday but a few days later (keeping the 7 day time limit for items in Ellora's storage in mind) when you know you have to run Spire for an additional week this month.
    This way you get a few extra days for the additional week.
  • ZeblondinZeblondin
    edited November 5
    Neoseptem wrote: »

i understand "plan in advance" , i admit that i did not think about it but anyway it's the same problem :

you loose few days at the beginning of the month or you loose few days at the end of the month.

I think it will be better to give monthly reward the first day of the month, you loose zero day ;)

Your family, your job, your....if you can play only 2/3 days a week it's harder to make a good score ;)
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,845
    edited November 9
    Zeblondin wrote: »
    Neoseptem wrote: »

i understand "plan in advance" , i admit that i did not think about it but anyway it's the same problem :

you loose few days at the beginning of the month or you loose few days at the end of the month.

I think it will be better to give monthly reward the first day of the month, you loose zero day ;)

Your family, your job, your....if you can play only 2/3 days a week it's harder to make a good score ;)

Not exactly.. If you claimed spire reward on friday instead of monday, these extra days were already covered from previous month.
    I explain a little better..
    Last month those who claimed on first monday still had 3 or 4 days left on their crow, masks and costume . Maybe you trashed the old one to get the new one.
    In this way you lost 3-4 extra days. So if you took the reward in the day your old spire item expired, this month you could reach monday or sunday easily.

The reward expires in 24hr when you claim it, but can be kept into the ellora's storage for 6 days.
    I think it's a bit tricky anyway but I like the fact that for some days we are all at the same level when trying spire runs. I'd personally left one week empty for giving everyone same chances, but ofc those who perform at the top will stay at the top no matter what. :)