[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Quest Bug/Joke] Haunted Mansion Tormenter

risk007risk007
Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
edited November 9, 2017 in Quests
Hi there
sorry to say that but WTF!!!
since this event with the Haunted Mansion and their quests came out (i really liked it)
i have done those every day with 6!!!! Chars = 6x 15 entry = 90 times Tormenter could have been in there....he wasnt even ONCE....so i am asking again WTH???
next time u do such a "Rare" spawn just write it proper like....Hi dear Riders we have a new event but be aware only 2 or 3 people on the server can finish this quest!
-.-
daeniJustaRider

Comments

• FarantheaFaranthea
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
    edited November 9, 2017
    Woah thanks! Now I don't feel this unlucky anymore not having seen him with my main character... didn't bother to try with the others and welll needless to say I don't even know how this thing is supposed to look like O.o
  • LagmanLagman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 380
    edited November 9, 2017
    I haven't seen him either. TBH haunted is just a waste of time. I wonder if I am going to see him before the event ended. A WASTE of time
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,210
    edited November 9, 2017
    At least Torment isn't as rare as the second daily Haunted Manor entry pass mentioned in the Event Notes. Nobody's seen that! :/
  • FarantheaFaranthea
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
    edited November 12, 2017
    could anyone who sees torment in the near future add a screenshot to this thread please? :D I just want the myth that he exists to be proven true XDD
    daeniCream
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 615
    edited November 24, 2017
    zzFENRIRzz wrote: »
    Since the dungeon was released i have been playing it, and finally last night (Nov 23) i defeated to Torment. I got good stuff from him
    Exists and is completely easy defeat it