[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Refining and Honing System *UPDATED*

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,215
Administrator
edited November 13 in Official News
The Refining article has been updated!

Legendary Jewelry Refining Stones have been distributed to everyone. If you want to claim it on an alt character, you must log out and claim it on the alt character, they are not tradeable.

For full details, please read the article: >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26326
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and also, note the red italicized text.

Comments

• NumendiilNumendiil
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 945
    edited November 10
    The Jewelry Refining Stones have been distributed 3 hours before your post @PuffyHuff !

This announcement is way too late and I did receive it 3 hours ago on my low-level Alt (that I only use as storage and don't play) as I switched character. Great...

You keep doing this over and over, and players have been asking for an account-wide Ellora's storage for a long time !

Please give us the information BEFORE the distribution next time, or maybe don't bind the item directly to the character that is unknowingly logging in at the time of distribution...

Thanks for the frustration... once again
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,200
    edited November 10
    Clicking on the link sends me to a google search, not the intended page, so is the page up and ready yet?
    Not sure about a fault on this end as other pages and this one are accessable.

http://http//icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26326
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,285
    edited November 10
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,200
    edited November 10
    Thankyou for that yvadim :)
  • RudiRudi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005
    edited November 11
    Ty also for getting info so late. Item is on alt and with ticket and response cannot be moved to another char (they have no feature to do this... ) Hm. Great. :/
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,845
    edited November 12
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    The Refining article has been updated!

Legendary Jewelry Refining Stones have been distributed to everyone. If you want to claim it on an alt character, you must log out and claim it on the alt character, they are not tradeable.

For full details, please read the article HERE
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page and also, note the red italicized text.

As always I thank you for giving some stuff for free, but as I see you guys keep making the same mistakes with comunication timings.
    I think that all these things should be said in advance (and clearly). For "in advance" I mean few days before the mainteinance 'cause even if you say so 1-2 or 3 hours before, many players which doesn't read forum / main site very often could really miss it.

Since it's free we should not say anything but since you are giving them once for account, why don't simply make a global account wide ellora's storage tab? We have 2 tabs right now, put a third one "Account Wide Reward" and use it in these cases. At least even if we miss a thread or news on website we'd still able to get those rewards with the character we want.
    OR... Make these kind of rewards BoA (Bind On Account). In this way we can send by mail to the character into the same account (or into an account shared storage which has been asked quite often). Many games nowdays have features like this which put the player at ease and let him to freely decide.

Think that some of us leave a character at fishing during night, so If we go sleep before the reward time, the day after we'll find that the alt or main char got a reward which maybe should be given to another character. Surprise!!
    Making an example.. I have to go sleep early today, but I need my alt to fish for using the last hours in golden rod. BUT since I leave that character logged in I simply risk to receive on it the reward which maybe I'd like to receive on my main character.
    At this point you are forcing me to not leave my alt online but my main, wasting the time left on the rod of my alt.
    Or another example.. I see on T a group making ToS which need Priest, I relog and puff I get reward on that character even if not intended.
    Or again, I log an alt which his main function is keeping things as extra storage to send things for crafting to the main and puff I get again reward on wrong character.
    Do you see the problem here? ;)

Also for these changes you guys have done need to be said one week early. In this way we can plan what to do.. I've personally spent lot of elluns rerolling things just few days ago without any hint that there was any changes coming soon. And I'm not alone.
    You guys gave us the "news" icon, but what's the sense since there isn't any real news about all these things? Having such icon but never use it for telling what is going on and what is coming soon, make that button pretty useless.
    Awelyn2AzymionVanStormdaeni
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,285
    edited November 12
    Somehow I have not see this, but maybe its described. Right now we have an "event" buff until 22nd that decreases ellun cost by 25% for refining and honing and 20% buff for tempering.
  • VanStormVanStorm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited November 13
    Really like the rework of the refining system and i also like the honing.
    Thanks for listening to our complains and giving us some items until you guys figured out how to implement them in the game. :)
This discussion has been closed.