[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Nov. 22, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,530
Administrator
edited November 22 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, November 22, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
November 22, 2017
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM [November 23]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM [November 23]

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Additions
  • Events - Adventurer Carter's Collection Event

There are lots of new additions! For more details see the official post here: >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26803
YllmathirGreycia

Comments

• GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited November 21
    Er... sorry, there's a typo @PuffyHuff: "Make sure to stay logged into Riders of Icarus to collect all the possible boxes! You will only receive these boxes until the beginning of maintenance on November 22. The Adventurer Carter’s Box can be traded or sold on the Marketplace, so you can still complete your collection until maintenance on December 6." ;)
    PuffyHuffDejan
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited November 22
    Greycia wrote: »
    Er... sorry, there's a typo @PuffyHuff: "Make sure to stay logged into Riders of Icarus to collect all the possible boxes! You will only receive these boxes until the beginning of maintenance on November 22. The Adventurer Carter’s Box can be traded or sold on the Marketplace, so you can still complete your collection until maintenance on December 6." ;)

Thanks! :O
    I'll pass this along to the team to be edited accordingly.
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited November 22
    Hello. When will be Event post in news? ;o
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited November 22
    Hitlano wrote: »

It's at the bottom of the "Official" Maintenance post. If anymore info is needed, let me know and I can pass it along to the team. ^^
    Hitlano
  • TordenTorden
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited November 22
    hope they will fix braghin mine so it drops more stuff for making alsacian neckless ring armor etc. would be nice if mysterious fragments would drop there~ now its almost only drops crafting material for karasha and exalted~ its make no point for me to run this mine if not droping anything good~ since i'm lvl 60. maybe difficult but the mine should recognize what lvl u are and drops should be there after
    again hope they will listen~ so it will be some more fun too farm
  • Ventura85Ventura85
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited November 22
    Well done guys, i am really happy for this new update. It was a very good thing you refreshed familiar adventures, and make it worth again to do it. Way to go. Just one question about it. Example: if I send familiar for Ellora Sanctuary area, where I can get the Legendary Armor Refining stone. I can get it even from 3 hour adventure? No need to set the highest difficulty to get legendary ref stone and legendary mark etc? :) am I right?
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,615
    edited November 23
    Thx for refreshing the familiar farm stuff.
    Next things that needs refreshment are Shady Warrens/Bragin Mine (for max Lv. players in alsacian gear its not worth doing) and Ellora's Spire (so much 1-2 Slot bracelets, 1-2-3 Gems, noone needs them)
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,935
    edited November 23
    Thx for the new adventures and lair updates. But can we finally get more familiar storage spots? Was hoping with this familiar farm update we would get some at least -.-'
  • BobTheBlobBobTheBlob
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,035
    Forum Moderator
    edited November 23
    KillXIII wrote: »
    Thx for the new adventures and lair updates. But can we finally get more familiar storage spots? Was hoping with this familiar farm update we would get some at least -.-'

This is being pushed by Puffy big time, it has been a hot issue and many players want this, including the mods and CMs. Hopefully soon we will get it
    daeniGreyciaDeath_WingAzymion
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,380
    edited November 23
    ""Thx for the new adventures and lair updates. But can we finally get more familiar storage spots? Was hoping with this familiar farm update we would get some at least -.-'""

Going to back this Up. Hoping good Christmas present for all the players that want this.
    I being me however, thinking if it is not done after the new years, it will not happen as WeMade would be using the same mentality as Nintendo "Our Way is Best".
  • PhilosoapPhilosoap
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,565
    edited November 24
    When is the exact time new Carters Adventure Boxes are given out? In past events like this we were always given times.
    Is it like this?
    Box 1: 6pm - 2am CET
    Box 2: 2am - 10 am CET
    Box 3: 10 am - 6pm CET

I would really just like to hear confirmed times so I dont miss some boxes by one hour...
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    edited November 24
    You can find the UTC times here: icarus.nexon.net/de/news/article/26803
    CET is 1 hour ahead so the following time frames are for us:
    Box 1: 1 am - 9 am
    Box 2: 9 am - 5 pm
    Box3: 5 pm - 1 am
    Philosoap
  • PhilosoapPhilosoap
    edited November 24

Oh man must have totally overread those. Too many grids in there. Thank you!
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    edited November 24
    Philosoap wrote: »

Np, we all have such moments ;) I didn't read carefully at the shop NPC for Haunted Manor. I thought it sold a mark instead of the actual horse mount so I worked my ass off to get one to spawn XD
  • PhilosoapPhilosoap
    edited November 24
    Philosoap wrote: »

Np, we all have such moments ;) I didn't read carefully at the shop NPC for Haunted Manor. I thought it sold a mark instead of the actual horse mount so I worked my ass off to get one to spawn XD

I am having too many of those moments honestly :D When the Bloodguard Kerav came out I wanted to go for the pet and checked Elloras Shop for it and saw the two boxes - one for 19k and one for 11k NX. Seeing that there were Pet Stones in the 19k one I decided to go for just the 11k box as I wasnt interested the stones but just the skin and mount. Turned out I overread that it was just "Terror Kerav" in the cheaper box. My mind just read Kerav and there - mistake bought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But hey, at least you got several mounts then! :#
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited November 25
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Hitlano wrote: »

It's at the bottom of the "Official" Maintenance post. If anymore info is needed, let me know and I can pass it along to the team. ^^

This discussion has been closed.