[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Remove intelligence restriction wizard lvl60?

P_chanP_chan
Riders of Icarus Rep: 640
edited November 26 in Class Discussion
Hi,
I would like to know how to remove the restriction on the intelligence stats of my level 60 wizard. They´re currently at 3049 . According to some. adding all the fire talents should do the trick, but it´s not working. Is the remove restriction demand an error? Am I wrong about the talents? I don´t play all that often, so I´m really not up to date about stuff like this.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited November 26
    When you reach Synergy level 4 the stat limit break for intelligence activates. You can see on the provided image here;

ExZtVVk.jpg?1

This is possible by equipping talents from the same talent tree. in this case, from Affinity, Fire or Ice talent tree, independently.

I hope this helps!
  • P_chanP_chan
    edited November 28
    Does one still get the green remove restriction notice, even though it already is removed? I have checked and it clearly states that I´ve reached Synergy level 5, but I still get the message. I find it hard to believe that 3049 is supposed to be the max for that stat.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited November 28
    It keeps going up as your attack grows with new items settings and what not, Rider! ;)

Edit: Meaning is already Broken the limit!
  • P_chanP_chan
    edited November 28
    Ah, well I have to say, it is a bit confusing like that. I believe it would be better if the remove restriction notice would disappear after the restriction actually got removed. Well, I´m relieved that the stats aren´t blocked at their current status.
    Thanks for the fast help :)
    Cream