[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

From Exalted+25 Inherit only +11? O.o

YllmathirYllmathir
Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,915
edited November 27 in Crafting and Tempering
Hi everyone, I had an Exalted Crest 5/5 +25 tempered dual m.atk then I crafted and came out an Alsacian 3/5 +11!! -.-' Isn't even 50% inherit... huge difference from +17 minimum we should get in these cases. Possible bug?
Weren't we supposed to have 70% from normal results, 80% from High results and 90% from Very High results? So.. why +11? I can reach +11 easily without bothering tempering exalted till +25 at this point..
Something changed with crafting inherit?

Comments

• NumendiilNumendiil
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 945
    edited November 27
    Hi !
    According to the patch notes speaking about the Inheritance System, we can transfer 40 to 70% of an item temper levels.
    I have never heard of higher transfer percentages for triumphant crafts...

So, afaik crafting with your Exalted Crest +25 could have resulted in an Alsacian Crest between +10 and +17 !

It also seems the Inherited Transcendance levels are random.

Somehow it shouldn't be a big surprise for a Riders of Icarus game feature that the RNG gods are heavily involved^^

(Patch notes reference : http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/24889/august-24th-update-patch-notes)
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,615
    edited November 28
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Something changed with crafting inherit?
    Numendiil wrote: »
    So, afaik crafting with your Exalted Crest +25 could have resulted in an Alsacian Crest between +10 and +17 !

It also seems the Inherited Transcendance levels are random.

Yeah, temp levels were inherited 40-70% since we can craft alsa gear....so nothing changed here ;)
    It doesnt matter if its high/very high or anything else....The high/very high doesnt even get inherited....so i would think it wont make any difference at all.

About the transcendance levels that get inherited, they arent random, they are "trans level of excalted gear - 2 = trans level of Alsa gear "

• YllmathirYllmathir
    edited November 28
    Yeah Inherit is -2 so not random. Every 5/5 comes already 3/5..
    But as far as I knew quality level (normal/high/very high) should give different result from tempering inherit.. Anyway doesn't make any sense at this point. is better inherit the trascending only.
  • NumendiilNumendiil
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 945
    edited November 28
    Well, that explains a lot^^

I just didn't see the pattern of Exalted Transc level -2 = Alsacian Transc level

So that means the Inheritance system mixes randomized (40-70%) Temper transfer and fixed (-2) Transcendance transfer.... what a mess ! :D

Honestly they could have taken 5 more minutes to give more detailed infos about the Inheritance system in these above mentioned patch notes.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited November 29
    I'd prefer a fixed inherit also in tempering. 60% fixed would be great. From 25 at least you get a +15.
    Runi
  • LagmanLagman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited November 29
    Sometimes you crafted to sell and it came out +16 tempered
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited December 6
    @Lagman
    Can be sold the +16 which comes from crafting? Or is already bound to the character?
  • VanStormVanStorm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited December 7
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    @Lagman
    Can be sold the +16 which comes from crafting? Or is already bound to the character?
    is bound since everything above +15 is permantely bound to your character.