[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 6, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,530
Administrator
edited December 6 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
December 6, 2017
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM [December 7]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM [December 7]

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

For more details, including the "Ellandfel Event Dungeon" click here >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/27045
Yllmathiroverreactive

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,915
    edited December 5
    Sounds good! But I have one question.. Is this Dungeon available for party entry? Or is another solo instance?
    Nvm.. found the answer on website. :|

For future remind.. Can you also consider party events? I think we have already plenty (too many?) solo things but we lack the fun to share experiences with friends. Maybe 2-3 party members max would be great too.
    Thank you!
    PuffyHuffGeminiBlackroseArchAngelTariel34
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,935
    edited December 6
    I won't be too happy about a new event before I see how it got implemented and what the rewards are. Some more info would have been nice.
    Furthermore, will the spawn rate buff be still up after maintenance or is it over?
  • PangioPangio
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited December 6
    Spawn rate buff forever would be amazing. Especially for the Legys.
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,595
    edited December 6
    Wow, another 'new' dungeon.
    Another dungeon with a Boss that never spawns, like haunted manor or brghain mine? I think roi is about the only game that has dungeons without bosses :)
    Or, another dungeon where you can not go because the loot is outrageously ridiculous like in shady warren where you get 1 single rabbini coin at times from big treasure chests, when you Need 35 coins to get 1 copper bar worth 1 Gold?

May be, may be you nexon People just bring some old dungeons up to date, and make bosses spawn more often, and make the loot worth to go there instead of brining up a 'new' dungeon, that will be as frustrating and dissapointing like all the resent dungeones you implemented.
    Of course there will be this so called 'new' dungeon and it will be again fail, and it will again cause bugs, insead of simply Fixing some resent dungeons and make them 'WORTH' it.

It is not that hard to increase the drop rate of shady warren to an acceptable rate to start with. I dont understand your philosophy to be honest... doesnt it cost zillions of Dollars to implement a new dungeon? And right after the implementation you let it decay? whats your Point?
    ZuNamiAzymion
  • SevulonSevulon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited December 6
    Hmmm...new dungeon ... kill poyos with snowballs .... for what?.. eatable snowballs ??? and waitin for the boss never spawns . if there is a boss .....
    btw .. 7.18 GB of download for this update.....i am the only one who is scared about the size of these snowballs ??
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,585
    edited December 6
    It says the dungeon has no entry limits but only the quest is limited once a day so does that still mean we only go in once? Or did I read something wrong and we can go in whenever with the quest or not?
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,530
    Administrator
    edited December 6
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Sounds good! But I have one question.. Is this Dungeon available for party entry? Or is another solo instance?
    Nvm.. found the answer on website. :|

For future remind.. Can you also consider party events? I think we have already plenty (too many?) solo things but we lack the fun to share experiences with friends. Maybe 2-3 party members max would be great too.
    Thank you!

Sure thing! I'll pass this sentiment along to the team. ^^
  • TophattedLatiosTophattedLatios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
    edited December 6
    (un)Holy... 14GB install, guys did you put grenades in those snowballs?? No offense.
  • SevulonSevulon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited December 6
    and another 4.19 GB download ..... i really wanna know why ...... hope dies at last ......
  • NeutraNeutra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited December 6
    Wtf?this Ellandfel Event Dungeon is the biggest Ever.
    ZuNami
  • NeutraNeutra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited December 6
    Deleted by Moderator

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited December 6
    @Neutra

Please make sure to use the forums tools to your benefit and to evade spamming threads unintentionally. ;)

Have a nice day!
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 830
    edited December 6
    ok. Ellandfel
    #1 background texture needs fixed (why! because it is so boxy that it's not even funny)
    #2 targeting sucks

So i guess as long as you "NEVER" get the quest complete you can go back in as many times as you want (999) and try over and over.. lol. The background texture is so messed up gives me a headache and messes with my eyes. So of course i may never get the quest complete. Please have them fix the background texture issues. And no it is not my computer because everything else outside of the dungeon is just fine. Thanks.
    MinimueckeZuNami
  • axmedaxmed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited December 6
    Three visits to the dungeon,never the gifts is not defended.Something you're too clever by half.Not a very nice Christmas gift.
    ZuNami
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,595
    edited December 6
    i try now since half an hour about 15 times. why in gods Name if you can not attack with normal attacks and Auto attck is OFF, still every time Auto attack goes on? why if they are right in front of my nose, they are still not in line of sight?

@PuffyHuff, could you just do me a favour and try this dungeon out, just once?
    ZuNamiGeminiBlackroseDevira
  • DeviraDevira
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 505
    edited December 6
    Ten tries, not even once defended the gift. Even if the poyos are right in front of me, they are still not in the line of sight? HOW?
    This is just impossible. :(
    ZuNamiMinimueckeGeminiBlackroseSilverRobAzymionMaijic
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,460
    edited December 6
    same here they're much to fast and you got not enough snowballs and the time isn't enough
    DeviraMaijic
  • SkelomorphSkelomorph
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 350
    edited December 6
    Ellendful is near impossible. This is Christmas, can't you at least make it easy for us instead of teeth-grinding? I have attempted it 8 times and barely get to the last wave. Can you at least give a couple more of the AoE snowballs or slow down the birds.

And yes, the poyos are hard to target as well with all the decoration on the titan.
    MinimueckeSilverRobDeviraMaijicPattysweet
  • LavellanLavellan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 350
    edited December 6
    I agree with other players- it's almost impossible to make it.
    MinimueckeSilverRobGeminiBlackroseMaijicPattysweet
  • NaevariNaevari
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 480
    edited December 6
    I'm starting to wonder if anyone has succeeded yet. Well, nobody in my guild did and I couldn't say they didn't try. I'm pretty sure it will have to be repaired soon, or else it's just useless, a daily event like this should be lighthearted and fun, not something some single people could do in a matter of 30 tries. I don't think it was intended the way it is now.
    MinimueckeSilverRobGeminiBlackroseDeviraMaijicSasaanSpitePattysweet
This discussion has been closed.