[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 6, 2017

Comments

• NeutraNeutra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited December 6, 2017
    And Koroshimo is lagging whats happen?
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited December 6, 2017
    bM0PFTJgQyKeN4zvSTa2OQ.png
    you got all my hate line of sight
    GeminiBlackrose
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    edited December 6, 2017
    also - if i try to use snowballs from the skillbar, msg says 'you cannot use this item - perhaps it's because i cannot target the poyos

have no difficulty targeting & hitting the snowman though either directly from inventory or from skillbar - but since the whole point is to target & attacak the poyos, it would really help if the poyos could be targeted
    GeminiBlackrose
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    edited December 6, 2017
    i was able to target 1 poyo by using the tab button to target the nearest one to me - used the magical snowball from the skillbare & that knocked out 2 of them - mebbe with more practice i can hit more from the FIRST WAVE of poyos XD
    GeminiBlackrose
  • ClawFoxClawFox
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited December 6, 2017
    fix your line of sight nexon! i could hit them if it wasn't for this bs. :o
    GeminiBlackrose
  • DeviraDevira
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 505
    edited December 6, 2017
    Naevari wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it will have to be repaired soon, or else it's just useless, a daily event like this should be lighthearted and fun, not something some single people could do in a matter of 30 tries. I don't think it was intended the way it is now.
    i sign under every word. At this point the dungeon is just upsetting and i don't even want to go there anymore.

SilverRobNaevariMaijic
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    edited December 6, 2017
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    i try now since half an hour about 15 times. why in gods Name if you can not attack with normal attacks and Auto attck is OFF, still every time Auto attack goes on? why if they are right in front of my nose, they are still not in line of sight?

@PuffyHuff, could you just do me a favour and try this dungeon out, just once?
    I'm seeing a range of users wither not being able to attack at all, or they can attack, but have to use a work-around, or having no issues attacking at all. I will still pass this along to the team, because other than the difficulty( which is very, very hard) users are experiencing various issues during this event.

Thanks for the report everyone! ^^
    Minimueckedaeni
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    edited December 6, 2017
    on another character got 3 targeted which took out all but 2 of the FIRST WAVE (i'm on my way to victory here )
    GeminiBlackrose
  • AyaAya
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited December 6, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Sounds good! But I have one question.. Is this Dungeon available for party entry? Or is another solo instance?
    Nvm.. found the answer on website. :|

For future remind.. Can you also consider party events? I think we have already plenty (too many?) solo things but we lack the fun to share experiences with friends. Maybe 2-3 party members max would be great too.
    Thank you!

Sure thing! I'll pass this sentiment along to the team. ^^
    and i hope they say no^^
    Dungeon, raids, pvp... its fun to team up with others..but for events i prefer solo.
    btt
    wow....this event would be ok for a weekly but for daylie...no way.
    hope you guys change this

• GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    edited December 6, 2017
    other than the difficulty( which is very, very hard) users are experiencing various issues during this event.
    Isn't that enough of an issue in itself? I had no problems hitting the rabbini (when the tab targeting bothered to work) but if you are going to make the event that difficult (come on - this is Riders of Icarus, not Cuphead!!) players should not have to sit through 5 minutes of tedious loading screens to get another 30 seconds or so of gameplay. Why do we have to go through the whole 'reset the dungeon' scenario anyway? At least give us a couple of chances before it has to be reset.

There should also be a decent range of rewards: not a measly 4 items, 2 of which are only temporary...
    GeminiBlackrose
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited December 6, 2017
    I will still pass this along to the team, because other than the difficulty( which is very, very hard) users are experiencing various issues during this event.

Has anyone from your team succeeded in completing this event quest? I don't know anyone who has managed to complete this event yet.

The problem is that only mobs coming in the middle can be targeted from a distance, but the ones from the sides has the line of sight problem until they are close to the gifts, at which point there is not enough time to kill them all without using the aoe bombs. The aoe bombs are effective, but with only 2, you run out fast and the subsequent waves get through to the gifts.

I think a simple solution is to increase the number of aoe bombs. Increase the number from 2 to say 10 or 20 or more (not sure what the appropriate number should be since I don't know how many waves there are). This is just a Christmas event, not an endgame dungeon; there's no need to make it very, very hard.
    MaijicNaevariAzymionPuppyPawsGeminiBlackroseMinimueckeDeviradaeniTophattedLatios
  • LagmanLagman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 465
    edited December 6, 2017
    I haven't tried this new dungeon yet , and not too excited to try it out with all these complaints so far .

With 2 chars everyday for haunted mansion and not even once I see torment. Not so much hope for the new dungeon.

I guess AFK fishing is the way to go then
    GeminiBlackroseMinimueckeDevira
  • SevulonSevulon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 675
    edited December 6, 2017
    this is for NEXON , not you PuffyHuff.

Do you EVER test some of your "updates" ????

however.. ive done it after a couple of trys. switch to standard mode,bombs on 1 and 2 button not on mouse.stand in front of the snowman.slowly step back after the poyos are attacking.aoe bombs only for the last waves or in case of emergency.
    i think there are 8 or 10 waves ?? they comes the same way, every try.so take a look,check the flight direction,remind it and kill them all.
    the "reset the dungeon" - thing after a fail is c-ra-p .and what about the rewards ??? only 1 ticket per day for a 30 min buff with +3% atk ?? what can be in the present-box ?? which stats did the mount have ????
    imo at this time it doesnt worth the time spending for trail and error.

2 out of 4 chars are enough for me.... fly poyo and rabbini have fun with the presents ......
    AzymionZuNamiMaijicDevira
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    edited December 6, 2017
    Okay so after trying the dungeon its stupid hard, if one gets to the present you lose. Theirs way to many and they fly to fast. Put the snowball on 1 and spammed clicked as I clicked the poyos as fast as i could almost finished it too sadly maybe 5 rounds max 4 maybe. You think you get them all but some manage to slip past and boom you lose. Like come on guys...is it meant to be this way or something?

Also after clearing 2-3 rounds he says okay 50 more left. like how many are there???
    GeminiBlackroseZuNami
  • PuppyPawsPuppyPaws
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 795
    edited December 6, 2017
    I'm sorry but I agree with everyone. This is supposed to be a fun holiday event and it is ridiculously hard. I can't even get past the first wave. I really suck at it.
    GeminiBlackroseMaijicZuNamiDevira
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited December 6, 2017
    PuppyPaws wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I agree with everyone. This is supposed to be a fun holiday event and it is ridiculously hard. I can't even get past the first wave. I really suck at it.

You are not the only one. lol. I can't get past the first wave either.
    PuppyPawsZuNami
  • RieihdiusRieihdius
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited December 6, 2017
    Honestly this event seems almost imposible to me, even if you pass first wave (thing i did), you are most likely to fail at second wave or the ones after that. Just as others stated is either reduce the speed of the monsters or put more aoe snowballs.

Considering that the only thing nice as reward from there is the mount, I think I will just skip this event.
    GeminiBlackroseMaijicZuNamiSilverRobAzymion
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 550
    edited December 6, 2017
    This event is not ridiculously hard, its IMPOSSIBLE. Please fix or delete this realy bad event. This is a punishment, not a christmas gift ...
    ZuNamiDeviraMaijic
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,410
    edited December 7, 2017
    So far i have yet to read where to find it, but seems/reads like i should not bother.

@Nexon/WeMade
    Bring back the haunted manor with all its goodies, change it up like the the spirit that stole christmas or something, and if it was to return (yeah big dreams there, never gona happen) for once test your updates etc 1st.

Many of us want for christmas somethings that will never come, La la la la laaaa, la la la low.
    ZuNamiAzymionMaijic
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,410
    edited December 7, 2017
    Found the event

Why was the update anounced last minute. Nexon/Wemade knew it was coming for a while. Stuffed me up on the haunted house writes buying from the bunny. Reading everyday, no news, panic, 1st december update, so wasted, could have held out longer and bought something better, if only info was released ahead of schedual like it used to be.
    GreyciaZuNami
This discussion has been closed.