[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 6, 2017

Comments

• Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,410
    edited December 7, 2017
    Well the Ellandfel event is a load of Garbage.
    Haunted House payouts was more like christmas. Replace the Rabbini with the grinch, because someone stole christmas here.
    GreyciaSilverRobTophattedLatiosClawFoxZuNamiDeviraAzymionMaijicSkelomorph
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited December 7, 2017
    not all the good points are mentioned yet
    I love how when I click on a poyo that is far away enough to make char run to the edge of the ship I get killed with zone - environmental damage

*sarcasm*
    SilverRobZuNami
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited December 7, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    i try now since half an hour about 15 times. why in gods Name if you can not attack with normal attacks and Auto attck is OFF, still every time Auto attack goes on? why if they are right in front of my nose, they are still not in line of sight?

@PuffyHuff, could you just do me a favour and try this dungeon out, just once?
    I'm seeing a range of users wither not being able to attack at all, or they can attack, but have to use a work-around, or having no issues attacking at all. I will still pass this along to the team, because other than the difficulty( which is very, very hard) users are experiencing various issues during this event.

Thanks for the report everyone! ^^

really? you know People that have NO issues attacking at all? And as well you know People that use a work around? so you try to tell me, that if we have a bug, than we can simply work around it?
    im telling you now something: i just used the honing System. after honing was done, i clicked on the stats used before honing, but it gave me the stats after honing. i do in fact have a screenshot about it. But now in your nice way talking to me but still ignoring what i say, i refuse to make a bug Report. just let those People who want to hone find a way to work around that bug. maybe some will spend a lot ellun and Gold, like i did but will eventually find a work around.

Maybe one day you will understand that certain things make certain People angry, even though its just a game.

if I directly see a mop in front of me, but the System is telling me that this mop is not in line of sight, than this is considered a bug. period.

And lastly: look at this thread, People are 'Not Amused' to say it the nice way. If i would work for this game Company, it would not even take 1 hour to eighter remove or fix this dungeon, that is for granted.

ZuNami
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited December 7, 2017
    Ended right now at the 5th try. :)

It's very easy task, used one AoE bomb at last wave only.
    Show u some pics from the end cutscene.
    9116da5c90.jpeg
    91183c625e.jpeg
    9119626e2d.jpeg
    911ae53694.jpeg
    911dbe83b8.jpeg
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 550
    edited December 7, 2017
    This is a realy nice event. all user angry, and 0% success :D Please fix this very bad event. 910 / 999 ( 0% win ) nice event!
    Maijic
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    edited December 7, 2017
    Yllmathir can you record and upload to youtube your success dungeon? :D i cant, every time fail ..
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited December 7, 2017
    SilverRob wrote: »
    This is a realy nice event. all user angry, and 0% success :D Please fix this very bad event. 910 / 999 ( 0% win ) nice event!
    Isn't always Nexon fail.. Sometimes ppl just get angry but they should admit they are simply not putting brain in what they are doing.
    995/999: 1win.
    I had only few line of sight issues but 'cause I tried to hit something that wasn't ready to be hitted yet.
    If u guys pay attention, their starting position is different, in each wave there are priorities in hitting, so guess which one need to be hitted first and which need to be hitted last. That's all.
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    edited December 7, 2017
    line-of-sight... all time..
    Minimuecke
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    edited December 7, 2017
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Isn't always Nexon fail.. Sometimes ppl just get angry but they should admit they are simply not putting brain in what they are doing.
    I had only few line of sight issues but 'cause I tried to hit something that wasn't ready to be hitted yet.
    If u guys pay attention, their starting position is different, in each wave there are priorities in hitting, so guess which one need to be hitted first and which need to be hitted last. That's all.

Wow, how brave you are..... to me it exactly sounds: Hello MR. Teacher, i know something, and here is an Apple, btw.

You exactly say that all those 99,9% that can not do this dungeon do not use their brain. You are simply the King of all Gods to me.

And in fact it is Nexons fault.

axmed
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    edited December 7, 2017
    szopjon ki az egész :D
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    edited December 7, 2017
    So out of all the people who've posted on here, you're the only one who likes the event. One out of about 30 - that's 3%. If that 's not a textbook definition of a 'fail' I don't know what is... :/
    ZuNami
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited December 7, 2017

Wow, how brave you are..... to me it exactly sounds: Hello MR. Teacher, i know something, and here is an Apple, btw.

You exactly say that all those 99,9% that can not do this dungeon do not use their brain. You are simply the King of all Gods to me.

I never meant that players who cannot succed are stupid.. I just said that players don't pay attention on priorities, that's why they are experiencing many LoS issues and that's why they keep failing.
    Never said ppl is brainless, just they (maybe?) think that is enough to shot here and there to have success.
    I just showed that I had success, nothing more, nothing less. If your pride don't accept it, make peace with yourself and don't blame others.
  • TophattedLatiosTophattedLatios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 760
    edited December 7, 2017
    Update basically murdered my game, disconnects every 10 minutes and gotta repair download so it can even launch again, this didn't happen before this update :|
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    edited December 7, 2017

I never meant that players who cannot succed are stupid.. I just said that players don't pay attention on priorities, that's why they are experiencing many LoS issues and that's why they keep failing.
    Never said ppl is brainless, just they (maybe?) think that is enough to shot here and there to have success.
    I just showed that I had success, nothing more, nothing less. If your pride don't accept it, make peace with yourself and don't blame others.

you exactly said that People who can not succeed do not use their brain, and that exactly means that I do not use my brain.
    after that you talk about MY pride, and suggest me what I have to do.
    You ignore all the core of the Posts here and run over every ones opinion with your blown up ego. you are excatly the prime example of the one Student in School, noone ever liked, because of you blown up ego and your 'back side crawling' mentality. maybe as a nexon worker you should not use an annonymous account, but your official one.

People are talking about this Event not just that its bugged, but as well that it should not be made like very high End Game dungon. It is a Level 7 dungeon, and it is supposed to be an Event, and an Event is supposed to be fun.
    ZuNamiaxmedAzymion
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    edited December 7, 2017
    It shouldn't be 1 out of 100 can figure it out and the rest can't. My issue was others have mentioned is the speed and the character wanting to get closer if you want to shoot early only to get caught on the edge. It works better in standard mode then action mode. Used mouse for target and movement, and shortcut keys for snowballs.
    Think it is more to do with reaction time and how fast you can click (relying on a good pc). Line of sight, matter of perspective (where you stand and where they are. So far i played 4 times and flight patteren was the same). Its not a game that many could play, so realy christmas fun, where is that. I do much better at the duck shooting at the carnival.
    ZuNami
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited December 7, 2017
    you exactly said that People who can not succeed do not use their brain, and that exactly means that I do not use my brain.
    after that you talk about MY pride, and suggest me what I have to do.
    You ignore all the core of the Posts here and run over every ones opinion with your blown up ego. you are excatly the prime example of the one Student in School, noone ever liked, because of you blown up ego and your 'back side crawling' mentality. maybe as a nexon worker you should not use an annonymous account, but your official one.
    Using brain could be also "pay attention on priorities". I look on the waves and analyze their position, then i start hitting based on their close-far starting point.
    In your case "assuming someone who had success is a nexon worker" is also very pathetic and yeah this is really insulting.
    It's a game, take it easy.
    I'm not a teacher, not even a God, just had success and shared with community. And my ego didn't raised or fallen on such easy tasks really.
    Let's stop here please 'cause this discussion won't make any progress in the right direction.
    People are talking about this Event not just that its bugged, but as well that it should not be made like very high End Game dungon. It is a Level 7 dungeon, and it is supposed to be an Event, and an Event is supposed to be fun.

I agree on this. Personally I didn't found it funny but not even "high end hardcore game experience".
    Said so, we lack fun events.
    Death_Wing wrote: »
    It shouldn't be 1 out of 100 can figure it out and the rest can't. My issue was others have mentioned is the speed and the character wanting to get closer if you want to shoot early only to get caught on the edge. It works better in standard mode then action mode. Used mouse for target and movement, and shortcut keys for snowballs.
    Think it is more to do with reaction time and how fast you can click (relying on a good pc). Line of sight, matter of perspective (where you stand and where they are. So far i played 4 times and flight patteren was the same). Its not a game that many could play, so realy christmas fun, where is that. I do much better at the duck shooting at the carnival.

I've started hitting them as soon as they spawned, didn't wait to let them start to move.
    I stand exactly in the middle, and move along side strafe.
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    edited December 7, 2017
    i skip this event too... :(
    ZuNami
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited December 7, 2017
    i skip this event too... :(

Don't give up so easily SilverRob! Keep hard and kill them all. ;)
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    edited December 7, 2017
    hehe thanks, but i wait the fix :) this is not fun, this is hard work :D bad event, bad "gift" ...
    ZuNami
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    edited December 7, 2017
    However if it causes you more fustration everytime you try, it is best to skip it, not worth a blown fuse over a game (or give it a while before you try again). I will no be doing it, in my opinion worst thing Nexon/WeMade has released so far (mini games), besides the worst fishing system in any game i have played so far. Not the same as getting yourself to max lvl in story mode.

I did not strafe, i turned, other then that not much different to you Yllmather, but for you to hit them berfore they moved, surly can not be all of them because that reaction time is ultra quick, select, shoot, select, shoot and so on.
    Out of curiousity, what was your payout/prize?
    ZuNami
This discussion has been closed.