[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 20, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
edited December 20, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, December 20, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
December 20, 2017
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM [December 21]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:

Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM [December 21]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:

Additions
  • Updated loot table
  • 4 New Legendary Familiars
  • PvP Talisman
  • AND MORE

For full details click here! >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/27529

Comments

• DjwaffleshotDjwaffleshot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,375
    edited December 20, 2017
    Ok is this update gonna also update the amount of loot chests Ranote, Oruun ,and Van Deken drop?
    I'm really hoping so lol

Idk if I remember correctly but don't they currently drop only one loot chest much like Cold-Blooded Heretic before he was updated?
    If so I'm probably not gonna be excited with the fact that we have to fight an enemy server,along with compete against other teams for one loot chest for Teleo equipment xD

Other than that I'm excited for the new mounts and Myth grade weapons

Hah no update love for Henok,poor Henok is being left out of this xD
  • SerafCZeSerafCZe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited December 19, 2017
    An interesting update .... but have you forgotten about crafting - up lvl???
  • TophattedLatiosTophattedLatios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 760
    edited December 20, 2017
    I fear the size of this update.
    Other than that, the 4 winged dragon looks interesting
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,000
    edited December 20, 2017
    Yay new familiars to tame but no word about a bigger storage...
    A new dungeon with a new grade of equip to drop is nice to read but I'm afraid of the outcome. In the last weeks there haven't been any parties for any dungeons (rarely I saw Fractura ones but that's all). So this dungeon will be for the few parties that go with their guild. People with no or small guilds are left out again.
    ZuNamiStacyB
  • SerafCZeSerafCZe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited December 20, 2017
    KillXIII wrote: »
    Yay new familiars to tame but no word about a bigger storage...
    A new dungeon with a new grade of equip to drop is nice to read but I'm afraid of the outcome. In the last weeks there haven't been any parties for any dungeons (rarely I saw Fractura ones but that's all). So this dungeon will be for the few parties that go with their guild. People with no or small guilds are left out again.

Solution:
    1. Join the Big Alliance / Guild
    2. Call your old buddies
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,235
    edited December 20, 2017
    Ok names of Dungeons and Mounts You always changed i Don't kno why.why then don't change weapons named Redd Revolution to another? (That jut qiestion really don't care about it much) Another question? When will be first awekening? I see Korea alreaddy planed have second awakening. Anyway happy that game getting something new here ;)
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,235
    edited December 20, 2017
    That New Venotien Legendary 4-Wings dragon mark will can be founded in that new Akrat dungeon?
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    edited December 20, 2017
    The only thing I fear is finding a group to go with. Some people never find one and not many people want to join the big guilds, I have my own reasons why. Other than that I guess it's something to do if you like PvP I suppose
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited December 20, 2017
    I fear the size of this update.
    Other than that, the 4 winged dragon looks interesting

Please report any large update queues you're seeing. This isn't a 'normal' thing and we're monitoring it closely. Thanks for bringing this concern up!
  • TophattedLatiosTophattedLatios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 760
    edited December 20, 2017
    Also will the badlands legends be like the part 2 heroics where you need a lot of time with a raid or 2 to weaken them, or like Nightmare and Profane where you can just jump them at full hp when requirements to tame are met?
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited December 20, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Please report any large update queues you're seeing. This isn't a 'normal' thing and we're monitoring it closely.

There was a small download followed by a big 5.61GB download. So unfortunately we're till seeing very large update downloads.
    TophattedLatiosStacyBGrizzlyUK
  • PhilosoapPhilosoap
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 20, 2017
    The Dice event seems to be bugged for me. All possible prizes for a round completed are already checked as "Taken" and I didnt even started from the beginning but from field 2 - seems like it wasnt resetted after the last dice event. Anybody else got that problem?
  • AsirkaAsirka
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited December 20, 2017
    Philosoap wrote: »
    The Dice event seems to be bugged for me. All possible prizes for a round completed are already checked as "Taken" and I didnt even started from the beginning but from field 2 - seems like it wasnt resetted after the last dice event. Anybody else got that problem?

I have the same problem
  • Wolfh0undWolfh0und
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited December 20, 2017
    Asirka wrote: »

I have the same problem

this problem also for me
  • Moose_TakumiMoose_Takumi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited December 20, 2017
    Wolfh0und wrote: »

I have the same problem

this problem also for me

Ditto- here's a picture:
    9088dcb35fcfaa26d588590f540936b9.png

Also, could we get a list for what's in these "Frosted Lucky Boxes"?
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited December 20, 2017
    Wolfh0und wrote: »

I have the same problem

this problem also for me

Ditto- here's a picture:
    9088dcb35fcfaa26d588590f540936b9.png

Also, could we get a list for what's in these "Frosted Lucky Boxes"?

Worry not, we're looking into this! ^_^

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/71528

For any other issues related to this maintenance, please feel free to report them here. If by tomorrow (when the thread closes) things are still breaking, I'll make a thread dedicated to reports should we require more feedback/info. Thanks in advance, everyone!
  • SilverRobSilverRob
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 550
    edited December 20, 2017
    same problem
  • VarlarmorguhlisVarlarmorguhlis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    edited December 20, 2017
    same here dice event complete
  • ThornleifThornleif
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited December 20, 2017
    X5Bqt2Q.jpg
    Also, this heal is either a bug or a joke.
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    edited December 20, 2017
    similar problems with dice game - an alt PixieRose shows dice game was competed 3 times, yet i have none of those prizes AND even though i have only used the one free roll, the game card says i landed on space # 21

This discussion has been closed.