[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Dec 21, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
edited December 21, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, December 21, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 1 hour. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
December 21, 2017
  • Pacific Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
  • Central European Time: 11:00 PM – 12:00 AM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM [December 22]

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
*Fixed an issue with the double daily Ellun achievements not rewarding properly.
* Fixed an issue with the dice event not reseting properly for some users.
*As for compensation, we'll be providing all accounts that have logged in since 12/20 with a "Lucky Ellun Box".

Please note that you will receive the Lucky Ellun Box on the first character that you login with!

Click here for more info >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/27614

Comments

• ViraniVirani
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 385
    edited December 21, 2017
    Hello
    He seemed to have read a post on the forum where there was talk of communication to players for maintenance and other small things in relation to the game.

And there, to note that "you have been disconnected from the server, connection attempt in progress". This, without an ingame message was put ....

It would be nice to respect, in my opinion the community of players and put into practice a real communication with the community!

Cordial greetings
    YllmathirZuNamiNaevariAzymion
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,220
    edited December 21, 2017
    Even if unscheduled, you should give prior advice in game as ALWAYS have been done before.. 30mins if not more. What if someone was running full spire and u fked up the run? What if someone just entered daily paradise city?
    Ok reward or whatever, but hell, have a bit of respect for your players.
    ViraniZuNamiDeath_WingAzymion
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    edited December 21, 2017
    All feedback is appreciated.

One message was sent, but not everyone saw it (2 out of maybe 18+ users reported seeing "something" in game). So we're prompted to A. Figure out a better way to inform ingame players and/or B. Post a set of messages 30min, 15min, 5 min, in the event that 1 message doesn't show up.
    daeniNaevari
  • ThornleifThornleif
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited December 21, 2017
    Folks, I don't know if you did that in the Patch yesterday or in the Hotfix today... but whoever had the glorious idea to make spacebars while typing in chat count for the frigging manual fishing cast: You owe me a Radan or Sharun now because it screwed up a 2 min cast. I've ALWAYS been able to type in whisper in paradise island before and it was FINE.
    At least put it in the patch notes if you want people not to socialize anymore while standing around waiting to fish a bloody Cloying Box I.
  • NaevariNaevari
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 680
    edited December 22, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    All feedback is appreciated.

One message was sent, but not everyone saw it (2 out of maybe 18+ users reported seeing "something" in game). So we're prompted to A. Figure out a better way to inform ingame players and/or B. Post a set of messages 30min, 15min, 5 min, in the event that 1 message doesn't show up.

It's awesome that the Team has noticed this issue. It's quite serious for me - the only time I've found out about the unscheduled maintenance prior to the game shutting down was when my guildmate randomly visited the website probably 5 minutes before the maintenance. Other than that, not a single person in my guild noticed anything in game, so we would appreciate some changes in this matter.
This discussion has been closed.