[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

WTHeck Nexon?

StormeKatStormeKat
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited January 5 in Rants and Raves
So I was waiting for my game daily to reset so I could get that last Writ I needed for Taisha. It was 9:27 on DECEMBER 31ST and my daily had already reset for [Edited by Moderator] January. WTH Nexon. Give me my damn December Writ if yer gonna pull that bs on people who's Daily doesn't reset 'til later in the day on the last day of a Daily. I KNOW that the dailies are only 24 days long, but not everyone can get on EVERY SINGLE DAY to get their daily, and sometimes, people forget. I bloody got SICK and wasn't able to be on to get my dailies.

(Note: I originally posted this on the Steam Forum on the day in question, since I was unable to post here for some reason.)

Comments

• daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,565
    edited January 5
    To be honest here, you're not the first to have this happen to. Frankly it's one of many reasons people get PO'd.
    This happened to me a couple months ago when I couldn't log in due to launcher issues for over a week, and I too lost the last writ as well as the pet a couple log-ins before.
    All i can suggest is you send in a ticket but i am still waiting on my issue and have given up. Their customer service....well to be generous here, it lacks. To be a bit more critical they need to learn better people skills. :D