[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Riders of Icarus Content Creator Program
Calling all Streamers, Artists and YouTubers! ROI is looking to showcase talented community members.
How to apply to the program and criteria of acceptance:
You can apply to us by sending an application via PM to the Community Manager Cryonize on the Official ROI forum
or through the Official ROI Discord
Simply send a PM with the following information:
All content history will be vetted and must abide by the following criteria:
- All IGNs and Server Names of your ROI account(s)
- All Social Media account names (So we can tag you when posting your content)
- What type(s) of content you create:
- Fan Art from any art medium
- Guide creation or contributions to wikis
- Owner of a Fan page
- YouTube videos (tutorials, content/event showcases)
- Have something unique not mentioned above? Let us know!
- A little something about why you like to create content for ROI (We want to know more about you! It doesn’t have to be an essay, a few words will do)
How long is the application process?:
- Content must not contain excessive swearing, mature background music, or and try to refrain from discussing unsavory topic, social, political or otherwise.
- Abide by the rules and TOS of each individual content site (YouTube, Twitch, Deviant Art, Etc.) as well as Nexon's TOS.
- Streaming or video uploads from unofficial servers is prohibited and will result in the dismissal from the CCC Program.
- Creator must consistently create content to stay in the program. The consistency depends on the form of content being submitted as each field takes a certain amount of time to produce.
How will we promote your content:
- It generally takes up to a week to go through submission.
- If you don't hear back from us within a week, don't lose hope. Continue to home your crafts!
- If you feel you'd like to be reconsidered, re-apply at a later time.
Rewards and incentives:
- Social Postings
- @everyone announcements on Discord
- Twitch hosting
- Posting on Steam Events page for broadcasting
As a content creator, you will be able to choose items from Ellora’s Shop within an allotted budget to be sent to your account. The budget varies depending on the type of content being created and/or frequency of producing it. Users must submit quality
content in order to be compensated…Quality over quantity!
Depending on type of content, the criteria for the reward budget will be issued as follows:
- Livestreamers and YouTuber Content Creators:
- Provided in-game items or item codes to issue to their viewers
- Issued a stipend for being a frequent streamer or content creator
- Artist and Fan Art Creators
- Issued rewards per content piece created (E.G. each piece of artwork created will earn additional in-game currency)
- Guide Makers and Wiki Contributors
- Issued rewards per guide created (E.G. each guide created will earn additional in-game currency)
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask and express them here!