[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Crafting Zelnaris EQ

risk007risk007
Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
edited January 9 in Crafting and Tempering
Hey there :)
May a Mod can explain pls why Zelnaris Inherit is the same as exalted --> Alsacian??
i mean Exalted 2 stats ---> Alsacian 2stats + 1xrandom is okay but why is there Alsacian 3 stats ---> Zelnaris 2stats + 2x random? why arent the 3 stats taken for the eq??
since there are no refining stones till now its kinda crap to reduce it so 2 stats inherit only? xD

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 10
    Personally I do not have any information about that occurrence. However, I will pass the information along hoping something can be shared on the subject, Rider!
  • LagmanLagman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 465
    edited January 11
    I think the purpose is to get us to spend elluns , golds and making the content last longer ?
  • Icarus_online2Icarus_online2
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 580
    edited January 14
    Lagman wrote: »
    I think the purpose is to get us to spend elluns , golds and making the content last longer ?

even tho it doesnt say, zelnaris should take the top 3 stats being as its using alsasian, either way 2 stats to start out with is great. also the weapon should be 5/5 when its crafted, but i personally wouldnt craft it until another weapon stat is added.. weapon rebirth. at 5/5 rebirth a regular weapon will get a huge dps boost, but zelnaris once you temper it, boom the dps boost it gets from the rebirth effect will be crazy..

(weapon rebirth is essentially a thing that allows you to retemper your gear so a +25 dagger if succeeded 5 rebirths would now be +20 and as you re temper it the dps is aactually better compaired to b4..)

also i cant see zelnaris ever dropping, they are end game bosses, i mean it may drop at the 5th boss in SH but still thats very low,

hope this helps :D
  • LagmanLagman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 465
    edited January 14
    Weapon rebirth?

So the current +25 weapon will de tempered to 0 then we have to temper it to +24 then detemper to 0 and so on ?

It's going to be a pain.....
  • Icarus_online2Icarus_online2
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 580
    edited January 14
    Lagman wrote: »
    Weapon rebirth?

So the current +25 weapon will de tempered to 0 then we have to temper it to +24 then detemper to 0 and so on ?

It's going to be a pain.....

idk if you forgot a number but ya it can be done up to 5x,

so like i said a +25 alasaian staff if succeeded all 5 reverses then it would be +20, it will suck to re retemper it back up but its worth to get all 5 done then temper the weapon / armor back up so you get the most dps possible
  • 3232ss3232ss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited May 23
    jlwlnz
    top of 2x inherited others random but this one totaly luck
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 24
    Necro-bumping is not permitted by these forums Code of Honor. Please follow the rules at all times Rider! If you wish to create a new thread on this subject please do so at any time but make sure that there is not already an existing one before posting a new thread!
This discussion has been closed.