[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Corrupted Benotien mark?

ShanayluShanaylu
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,055
edited January 10 in Mount Collection and Combat
Lets talk about this new come leg mount... i know recipe for his mark drops from new dng "scarlet harbor", but i'm too weak to enter it yet, so is there another way to get the mark? For example, is there a change to get it from familiar adventures in akrat zone?
FuryDragonRider

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,050
    edited January 11
    I really doubt 'cause instance marks are usually dropped only from instance only.
    U never get Ahnturagen mark from Akrat adventures, so I really doubt we ever see Benotien coming out from any Akrat adventure. :)
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited January 11
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    I really doubt 'cause instance marks are usually dropped only from instance only.
    U never get Ahnturagen mark from Akrat adventures, so I really doubt we ever see Benotien coming out from any Akrat adventure. :)

That's not entirely true. You can get dungeon lgendary familiar marks from Familiar Adventure Box 2. So far I've gotten Ahnturagen, Taisha and Runelon marks. They're bound though.
    From box 3 you get overworld legendary familar marks.
    But I doubt you can get Benotien marks from the boxes yet since Scarlet Harbor is a fairily new dungeon, it would be kinda unfair too to those people who run the dungen every day for the mark.

• ShanayluShanaylu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,055
    edited January 12
    Neoseptem wrote: »
    Yllmathir wrote: »

That's not entirely true. You can get dungeon lgendary familiar marks from Familiar Adventure Box 2. So far I've gotten Ahnturagen, Taisha and Runelon marks. They're bound though.
    From box 3 you get overworld legendary familar marks.
    But I doubt you can get Benotien marks from the boxes yet since Scarlet Harbor is a fairily new dungeon, it would be kinda unfair too to those people who run the dungen every day for the mark.

Well whould i just say it's not a dng familiar since it's outside abbandoned watchover? Anyway there should be another way to get it cause no everyone is so overpowered to go that dng :(
  • FairPlay001_1FairPlay001_1
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 745
    edited January 12
    Benotien mark can be dropped from Scarler Harbor, or crafted.
    No other ways atm.
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited January 15
    My bet is that they will allow you to get the mark from adventures in the future but not now for reasons already stated above.

Also, I've got Ahnturagen mark from a box. I didn't craft it and it didn't drop from a boss. And I didn't buy it either, I generally don't buy marks for familiars I know I wouldn't be able to get to.