[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Jan 11, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,885
Administrator
edited January 11 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, January 11, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
January 11, 2018
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM [January 12]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM [January 12]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
For more info click here! >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/27779

Comments

• HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,225
    edited January 11
    Any upcoming news? ;o Why no info last months about upcoming news, content? ;o i mean official posts in main page, no new blogs.;o What's happened?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,980
    edited January 11
    Hitlano wrote: »
    Any upcoming news? ;o Why no info last months about upcoming news, content? ;o i mean official posts in main page, no new blogs.;o What's happened?

I'm worried more about the lack of bug fixes in recent updated. We have some that are very old and never taken in consideration despite many ppl reported them lot and lot of times..
    AzymionHitlano
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,225
    edited January 11
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Hitlano wrote: »

I'm worried more about the lack of bug fixes in recent updated. We have some that are very old and never taken in consideration despite many ppl reported them lot and lot of times..

That's a good point also man.
    daeni
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited January 11
    Was ist da wieder los? Man geht in Eloras Turm kann die Quest nicht Abgeben aber nach Aufgeben der Quest immer wieder neu Annehmen und bekommt die ELLUNS nicht. Überprüft das mal Bitte!