[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Okay this is getting rather ugh...

SasaanSasaan
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
edited January 22, 2018 in Rants and Raves
Things that have been happening to me multiple times and it is driving me nuts:
  1. Being disconnected by a pop up that says "Unable to connect to the servers, please try again later."
  2. Trying to log in, only for it to give me said pop-up in the previous bullet point and does this for about 10-15 minutes...
  3. Trying to port somewhere and rather than porting, I am stuck in place and cannot move or do a single thing and I'm able to read what people say but I cannot talk to them
  4. Trying to exit a dungeon, or enter it, and get a screen that says there is an error (I forgot what exactly it says but it isn't a pop up but a screen)

Seriously...this is annoying. Also, sometimes I cannot exit the game normally and need to get the task manager to make it close out, which I feel may make the game grumpy and break and I have to fix the installation eventually, that seems to help a bit but this is getting ridiculous. Also, is there supposed to be a bajillion Nexon Launcher clients open at one time? There should only be a need for one...

This is making me want to take this game and punt it across a football field into the opposite endzone and score a field goal but instead of cheering that I did an amazing field goal, I want to punt it again...-.-
ZuNami

Comments

• MissKiwianaMissKiwiana
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
    edited January 23, 2018
    The launcher issue where the game won't shut down on it's own,oh yeah happens to me as well. I don't know if I feel any better knowing it is not just happening to me. It seriously needs to be looked at and fixed. It's not our end,but their end it's a launcher issue.

I mentioned this is my thread in the bug report sub section of the forum and I also mentioned it to the customer support team via a ticket I put in but as with most game companies their cs is lacking. My ticket was a waste of time.
    Sasaan
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited January 23, 2018
    Yeah. I did put in a ticket as well and they just listed some solutions. This has been happening for a long time. I was playing back when level 40 was the level cap. I quit shortly after the legendary dungeons came out because I could not progress like everyone else and I got bored. This crap was happening then and it is still happening now. And this was at least a year or so ago too...I really doubt they'll fix it. -.-