[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crafting Exalted > Alsacian

NikkeehhNikkeehh
Riders of Icarus Rep: 325
edited January 26, 2018 in Crafting and Tempering
I made a small guide about crafting. I thought i'd share it with you:)

Crafting Exalted > Alsacian
This information is based on an Exalted Scepter (priest). Possible the recipes / amount of ingredients differ per recipe.
To craft an Exalted weapon to an Alsacian weapon you need to be level 5 weapon crafting.
To get from level 4 to 5 you can best get a recipe from the PVP-merchant in Stygea: Freeman Village. Otherwise you need mysterious fragments, which are expensive.
Get the recipe 'Kherim Ingot'. You'll need Kherim ores which you obtain from monster hunting in Stygea, This can be done in the same area.

What do you need?
-Exalted weapon tempered +15. (it will keep up to 70% from the temper level) Best is to transcend it to 5/5, you'll lose 2/5 so end up with a weapon of 3/5.
-Alsacian Energy: can be obtained from Attaius (maybe more places?)
-Alsacian Soul stones(bound) from TOS L1(you need the daily quest 'Refined' which you get from Blueton in the area of Artisan Square, Hakains Crossing
-Crokhoon Counterweight (Weapon craft NPC)
-Tempered Adamantium Ingot (obtained from Fishing Paradise island or market broker (maybe other places?)

The chance of crafting is 'high' but you can fail. I used the blacksmith Necklace and rings (obtained from fractura) and the buff from the elluns shop for 'Triumph crafting'.
More information here (not mine): https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115004403203-How-does-Inheritance-work-
Not all information is mine, i got a lot of information by asking ppl. so not all credits go to me:)
daeniGelenna

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 26, 2018
    I wanted to add that you can also use as a crafting buff, the Farm Upgrade from NPC Daisy. If you go for the Workshop Upgrade II a 12% Triumphant Crafting Chance is obtained for the duration of the upgrade.

I hope this helps!
    Nikkeehh
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,280
    edited January 26, 2018
    -Alsacian Energy: can be obtained from Attaius (maybe more places?)
    You can get them from legendary lv60 dungeons as well.
    -Alsacian Soul stones(bound) from TOS L1(you need the daily quest 'Refined' which you get from Blueton in the area of Artisan Square, Hakains Crossing
    Just a small correction, you have to kill Jayce to complete the quest to receive the item, he DOESN'T drop it.
    -Tempered Adamantium Ingot (obtained from Fishing Paradise island or market broker (maybe other places?)
    Spire reward boxes, if you're good at running Spire.^^

The chance of crafting is 'high' but you can fail. I used the blacksmith Necklace and rings (obtained from fractura) and the buff from the elluns shop for 'Triumph crafting'.
    More information here (not mine): https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115004403203-How-does-Inheritance-work-
    Not all information is mine, i got a lot of information by asking ppl. so not all credits go to me:)
    Just for clarification, the buffs, charms, jewelry, whatever only increase chance for TRIUMPHANT crafts, not crafting itself. If your crafting attempt is successful and triumphant you get (very high) attributes on your item as well as boni more suited to your class (eg. mag attack, Intelligence, ... on your scepter). There is no item that increases crafting chance in general.
    Nikkeehh
  • NikkeehhNikkeehh
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 325
    edited January 27, 2018
    thank you for the information. I didnt knew that^^
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 27, 2018
    In reality, the Triumphant craft is as follows;
    • Weapon/Armor/Jewelry - A chance for a higher quality item may occur.
    • Barder/Alchemy/Cooking - A chance for extra items may occur.

Additionally, the higher your proficiency, the higher your triumphant chance. It is advisable to master your proficiencies for better results.

I hope this helps!

giphy.gif
    Nikkeehhlithefarmer