[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crafting Exalted > Alsacian

CreamCream
Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
Forum Moderator, Council Member
edited January 28, 2018 in Rants and Raves
This discussion was created from comments split from: Crafting Exalted > Alsacian.

Comments

• SerafCZeSerafCZe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited January 28, 2018
    Cream wrote: »
    In reality, the Triumphant craft is as follows;
      Additionally, the higher your proficiency, the higher your triumphant chance. It is advisable to master your proficiencies for better results.
      I hope this helps!
    giphy.gif

Yes, good advice, but:

2x Alsacian Dagger needs:
    - Exalted Dagger = (min +15 transmission stats)
    - 8 times Alsacian Soul Stone = 8x daily TOS L1 (8 days)
    - 40x Alsacian Energy = etc 15 days
    - 150x Crokhoon Whetstone = 750G
    - 60x Temepered Adamantium Ingot = 60 Mysterious Fragment 60/5 = 12 days ... (per to day etc 5x Mys. fragment)

Real crafting statistics Fail, Fail, Fail -> Done = 20 days + 20 days +20 day ... OK next
    2x Zelnaris Dagger
    - 2x Alsacian Dagger (nice....)
    - 18 xZelnaris Mark = 18x daily Scarlet Harbor kill second boss - 18 days
    - 700x Temepered Adamantium Ingot = 700 Mysterious Fragment 700/5 = 140 days per day.
    - 90x Zelnaris Soul Stone = in Scarlet Harbor (45 days etc)
    - 50x Sacred Dark Essence = in Scarlet Harbor (30 days etc)

Real crafting statistics NOT- I'm afraid of it. You spend lots of energy and time for RNG crafting.

Really good advice ....

So, crafting and drop in game very horrible settings. I have no problem with the difficulty of getting the materials. I have a problem with the fact that when you put a lot of energy into the collection, the result is FAIL.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 28, 2018
    The original thread is a Guide and not an open thread for personal bashing due to an rng system. We do understand your frustration but not everyone has bad luck when crafting and even more on that type of craft. Additionally, without knowing exactly the crafting conditions at the moment you made your attempt.
  • SerafCZeSerafCZe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited January 28, 2018
    Cream wrote: »
    The original thread is a Guide and not an open thread for personal bashing due to an rng system. We do understand your frustration but not everyone has bad luck when crafting and even more on that type of craft. Additionally, without knowing exactly the crafting conditions at the moment you made your attempt.
    Ou, sorry, but maybe the right topic is Feedback, not Rants and Raves, because this is in game reality. The solution is simple. Add a 100% crafting booster item to the shop for 300 Elluns (No NX coin!)