[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A Little Guide to Riders of Icarus's Sealed Fam

ShanayluShanaylu
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
edited February 6, 2018 in Mount Collection and Combat
Hiiii everyone.

I've made a little seals stats guide for my guild members.

I noticed some infos in wikis (eu and ones) were wrong, so decided to check as many seals as i could.
Also checked elite ones for ppl who wanted to upgrade karasha gear.

Today i thought to share it with everyone since should be usefull to others too. I've used Google Drive's document so everyone can see it as clear as possible.

Also some seals missing from lists, so if u know their stats please post here so we can make the guide more complete!

Here the guide > A Little Guide to Riders of Icarus's Sealed Familiars.

If you have any throught or suggestion please comment! <3
CreamOonOmistajaDatZebra

Comments

• NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,270
    edited February 6, 2018
    Nice guide, especially for new player who struggle with seals and what to use.^^
    You should mention that a +5 Runelon gives an additional +20 stat limit break to all stats.

Here some seal stats from the list of missing familiars:
    Cold Pyron: PVP- Attack Rate, Overall Crit Rate, All Stats
    Burning Roxinus: PVP-Attack Rate, Overall Crit Damage, All Stats
    Atilla: HP, All Stats
    Akhillo: Physical Crit Damage, Physical Crit Rate
    Corrupted Benotien: Overall Attack, Overall Crit Damage, All Stats
    Alpha Nalrys: PVP-Attack Rate, Overall Defense, All Stats
    Magma Beast: Health Absorbtion Rate, Health Absorbtion Ammount, Overall Crit Damage
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited February 6, 2018
    Neoseptem wrote: »
    Nice guide, especially for new player who struggle with seals and what to use.^^
    You should mention that a +5 Runelon gives an additional +20 stat limit break to all stats.

Here some seal stats from the list of missing familiars:
    Cold Pyron: PVP- Attack Rate, Overall Crit Rate, All Stats
    Burning Roxinus: PVP-Attack Rate, Overall Crit Damage, All Stats
    Atilla: HP, All Stats
    Akhillo: Physical Crit Damage, Physical Crit Rate
    Corrupted Benotien: Overall Attack, Overall Crit Damage, All Stats
    Alpha Nalrys: PVP-Attack Rate, Overall Defense, All Stats
    Magma Beast: Health Absorbtion Rate, Health Absorbtion Ammount, Overall Crit Damage

REALLY thank you for your infos! Gotta add em istantly!
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,235
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited February 6, 2018
    Thank you for providing so awesome help to our community, Rider! B) Other missing seals are the cash shop seals which some are indeed very good, as for; Kegrief, Aschente, Twilight Kargyle (for beginners is good) Push mounts some of them have good stats etc..

This you work and these are only suggestions for the future if you wish to consider it. ;)

Edit: Is missing also the must-have category! Like the fastest mounts either mounted or unmounted. >:) Is not seals but OMG I do love your work here!

Have a nice day!
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited February 6, 2018
    Cream wrote: »
    Thank you for providing so awesome help to our community, Rider! B) Other missing seals are the cash shop seals which some are indeed very good, as for; Kegrief, Aschente, Twilight Kargyle (for beginners is good) Push mounts some of them have good stats etc..

This you work and these are only suggestions for the future if you wish to consider it. ;)

Edit: Is missing also the must-have category! Like the fastest mounts either mounted or unmounted. >:) Is not seals but OMG I do love your work here!

Have a nice day!

Hiii cream! Unluckly i'm not a casher so i dun have idea of these familiars stats xD i will add em to the missing list and hope someone who has em to post infos!
    About the must have category... in some seals like torkai i've posted some notes, but i forgot about the fastes ones, so i will apply little edits after meal, thank you for suggestions!
    Cream
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited February 6, 2018
    Edited the guide with ur suggestions ^^
    Cream
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,270
    edited February 6, 2018
    Shanaylu wrote: »
    Hiii cream! Unluckly i'm not a casher so i dun have idea of these familiars stats xD i will add em to the missing list and hope someone who has em to post infos!
    About the must have category... in some seals like torkai i've posted some notes, but i forgot about the fastes ones, so i will apply little edits after meal, thank you for suggestions!

Just google them. They always post buffs and seal stats when they sell a new familiar, no need to wait for people posting it.
    Also it's called Aethorus not Aetholus.^^
    Benotien has a movement speed of 15 as well not only Tagris/Traes.
    Ahnturagen of Ruin: Overall Attack, Overall Crit Rate, All Stats
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,235
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited February 6, 2018
    I Pinned your guide to this sub-section of the forums, it is great work and well-organized Rider! Thank you for your efforts! B)

giphy.gif
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited February 6, 2018
    Neoseptem wrote: »
    Shanaylu wrote: »

Just google them. They always post buffs and seal stats when they sell a new familiar, no need to wait for people posting it.
    Also it's called Aethorus not Aetholus.^^
    Benotien has a movement speed of 15 as well not only Tagris/Traes.
    Ahnturagen of Ruin: Overall Attack, Overall Crit Rate, All Stats

Thank you, gotta search for em! And thx for the correction xD since its form is identical to Tolus' sone sometimes I get confused xD ahah

Cream wrote: »
    I Pinned your guide to this sub-section of the forums, it is great work and well-organized Rider! Thank you for your efforts! B)
    Oooooow thank you! I feel honored *-*
    Cream
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited March 28
    The guide has been updated!!!

Help complete this guide by telling here the seal stone stats of the missing familiars:
    (TAMEABLE ONES)
    Blazeur
    Uru
    Nivah
    Karnin
    Berit
    Magnatu
    Vemigus
    Hilber
    Gurion
    Eternal Eregos
    Taiwa