[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Feb 8, 2018

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,920
Administrator
edited February 8 in Official News
We will be performing an scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 8, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

February 8, 2018
  • Pacific Standard Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
  • Central European Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM [February 9]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.
Details:
  • Updates
    • Hakain's Crossing has been redecorated for the Winter Sports Tourney
      wst01.jpg

wst02.jpg

wst03.jpg
  • Events
    • Heart's Joining Event
    • Celestia Dice Event
    • Winter Sports Tourney Event
  • Ellora's Shop Update
    • Celestia Lucky Box
    • Virtuous Soul and Corrupted Soul Outfit
    • Mount: Romantic Carriage
    • Premium Service Discount
  • Bug Fixes
    • The destroyed rocks in Scarlet Harbor no longer respawn when players log back into Icarus

• Known Issues
    • Defeating "[Conflict] Ranote Stitchskin" does not complete the quest "[Elite] Vile Stygaea Enemies"
    • The name of Plush Wolf's pet version displays as debug texts

Comments

• NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,015
    edited February 8
    @CuddleWings
    You might wanna look at Premium Service discounts, the 180 day one got the wrong price: ~35k instead of 29k

bp3bfkt2.jpg
  • AlystaraAlystara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited February 9
    Only one small prob with the new update.... servers are down. Time to get a coffee and find out who tripped over the power cord =D
    Also take a look at the Famillure farms... spire server connect they are glitched as well.
    OrNeSRV
  • MiquelMiquel
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
    edited February 9
    after this patch seems we can't log in, it keeps saying its not connected the main server and then disconnects ... last night critical error and since then its been down whats going on?
    OrNeSRV
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    edited February 9
    I get message not connected to main server and get disconnected as well.. Game seemed to work fine last night.. not so much now. Any news would be appreciated.
    OrNeSRV
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited February 9
    We apologize for the inconvenience and will be posting some information about the occurrence soon. Thank you for your understanding!
  • CreamCream
    edited February 9
    Everything should be working now, Riders! Please log in and notify us if any inconvenience related to this issue still affecting you!
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited February 9
    Cream wrote: »
    Everything should be working now, Riders! Please log in and notify us if any inconvenience related to this issue still affecting you!

I've discovered a very large inconvenience actually, once again I'm forced to download a 4.83GB patch for the game! Does the redecoration of Hakain's Crossing for the Winter Sports Tourney really require a 4.83GB patch? So I'm going to be stuck downloading a large patch for this game without any warning for the next 12+ hours! Is it really so difficult for Nexon to publish this sort of notice at least 24 hours prior to the maintenance?

Guess I'll just have to miss out on yet another daily login due to the failures of Nexon to provide reasonable warning of such maintenance periods!

Edited to correct the size of the download.
    daeniGhotik
  • AlystaraAlystara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited February 9
    What was the problem? you said there would be posted information. Ask because timers ran out on things that wanted to use and now can't, paid for items and such(not looking for anything in return just an answer, stuff happens we do understand)Thank you
  • CreamCream
    edited February 10
    I have no information about what caused the NA server issue yesterday morning. When it becomes available to me or to CM-CuddleWings it will be posted as soon as possible.

At the moment is the weekend so we all have to wait for further notice on this subject, Riders!

giphy.gif
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited February 10
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Cream wrote: »

I've discovered a very large inconvenience actually, once again I'm forced to download a 4.83GB patch for the game! Does the redecoration of Hakain's Crossing for the Winter Sports Tourney really require a 4.83GB patch? So I'm going to be stuck downloading a large patch for this game without any warning for the next 12+ hours! Is it really so difficult for Nexon to publish this sort of notice at least 24 hours prior to the maintenance?

Guess I'll just have to miss out on yet another daily login due to the failures of Nexon to provide reasonable warning of such maintenance periods!

Edited to correct the size of the download.

Well would you look at that, no reply from anyone at Nexon at all, just silence! Oh my, golly gosh, how very surprising! Yet there is a reply to a question about the the server issue(s) which was posted after my comment! At this point I'm going to refrain from saying anything that could result in being given another warning, the silence from Nexon speaks for itself but I'll leave it up to inviduals to decide what Nexon's silence may mean!

Oh, not that anyone at Nexon even cares, but that 4.83GB patch download eventually took just under 9 hours, so I apologise for my initial, incorrect estimate.
This discussion has been closed.