[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[EVENTS] Special February Events

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,890
Administrator
edited February 8 in Official News
steam_febevents.jpg

It’s that time of year where loved ones can come together and enjoy sweet chocolates! However, Evil Spirits have appeared once again in Hakain’s Crossing to ruin the moment. Help Lovely Daveen to defeat the Evil Spirits and collect the stolen chocolates. Earn Fancy Choco Boxes for helping Lovely Daveen. You will be able to exchange Fancy Choco Boxes for special familiars in her Heart’s Joining Shop. Maybe afterwards you can help Gwen and Lance with their love problems.

Check out all the events and details here >>
http://icarus.nexon.net/de/news/article/28159
OonOmistajaBeIieve

Comments

• MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited February 8
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,890
    Administrator
    edited February 8
    Minimuecke wrote: »

Thanks for catching that for me. Cuddles is a bit rusty! ;-)
    Minimueckedaeni
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited February 8
    Was soll der Scherz? Ihr gebt hier im Link ganz andere Belohnungen an beim Würfel-Event, als Tatsächlich Im Würfel -Spiel im Game drinnen sind. Das Würfelspiel Im Game ist das Vom Dezember mit den Belohnungen. Überprüft das mal, da Stimmt was nicht.
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited February 8
    Hat sich nach 5mal PC- Neustart und Spiel Neu Runterladen Erledigt, Passt nun alles.
    BobbiH59
  • EllenoirEllenoir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited February 8
    ??? 30% = 29,900 ??? that's not nice ... the shop shows another price ... I would say something wrong with the 30% ? ^,...,^

screen11.jpg

OonOmistaja
  • axmedaxmed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited February 8
    Again a bug with the roll.As if the awards were received.Screen_Shot_2018_02_08_23_35_33.jpg
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,490
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited February 8
    @axmed

Please if you encounter any bug(s) post the information on the Bug subsection of the forums, Rider!
  • AvengerTygAvengerTyg
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 340
    edited February 8
    The Roll its the same for me, but i don't have the event NPC in the location where they need to be, there is empty place, no "Gwen no "Lance", and no Tiger /Half-Moon has been found, if needed i will add a screenshots at the location where i got there an empty space only, i do have something in Ellora Storage, but i can't see it and can't even "Claim" this, after I do a "character select" its dissapeared from there, next one, i accepted a daily quest from the Lovely Daveen* ( one quest NPC i have) i completed it two times and i dont get any chocalate when i (20=1) from the reward description, another little thing is there is a different "passive effect" from some familiars i have, like Torkai ( i turned it him into pet) and its display different passive if i will summon him, just like, "Yorminsul" i dont checked more of this for now but i try if needed.
  • RieihdiusRieihdius
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited February 9
    Have to say that this month events seem a lot more nice than christmas ones, they may take some time but even characters that are not high level can do which is really nice in my opinion. So far so good, at least for me. :)
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,770
    edited February 10
    axmed wrote: »
    Again a bug with the roll.As if the awards were received.Screen_Shot_2018_02_08_23_35_33.jpg

You'd think that with the number of times the Dice game has been bugged they'd actually take some extra time to double- and triple-check that everything is working correctly so they could at least avoid the same bugs showing up! :(
    ZuNamiSpite
  • CreamCream
    edited February 10
    For those of you who are experiencing issues with the dice event not resetting, please contact customer support with the following:
    - In-game character name
    - Server name
    https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us

giphy.gif
    BobbiH59
  • MaldoniaMaldonia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,490
    edited March 1
    the dice event was supposed to end in about a week, yet it's gone already - the quest for extra dice can still be done though... I know the new month has started, so I assume it's a little accident... (Server: Koroshimo, on all chars)
  • EnricoSanGameEnricoSanGame
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,100
    edited March 1
    Celestia Dice Event
    February 8, 2018 – March 7, 2018
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,610
    edited March 1
    Think that I don't even see dice roll tab. :O
  • SchlumpfiSchlumpfi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited March 5
    Hallöchen,

das mit dem Würfelspiel, war ja wohl ein Scherz?!
    Eine ganze Woche gestohlen, samt den Rundenbelohnungen, welche noch nicht abgeholt wurden. :'(
    Vielleicht, könntet ihr ja die eine Woche noch nach holen. ;)
    Am Mittwoch ist ja Serverwartung, wäre ein prima Zeitpunkt dafür. :* <3

Gruß Schlumpfi
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    edited March 5
    On Koroshimo, No Special Reward Tab, No Dice Roll, Nothing changed since yesterday, seems legit good work to the Devs.
  • CreamCream
    edited March 5
    We are still investigating and working towards fixing all of this problems, Riders! Please keep providing feedback, thank you for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.