[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hello

NotnerNotner
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited February 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi

I use to play about a year ago. I was on the Kalas server now on the Teleos, guess there was a server merge.
Is it worth coming back to play. I see new lvl cap to 60 I am guessing. I ran around for a couple of hours yesterday. I am trying to remember my skills, may take a while to get them correct. I don't even remember what they do.

Is there information on the dungeons that are out. When I was playing there was only the 3 for Karasha gear, then the 3 new legendary for the Exalted gear then I quit playing. I do have most of my set for Exalted gear, and now I see a new set.

Well what I am saying is I am lost. I will get to lvl 60 and then have a look at the dungeons.

As well quest for Daily ellun's quests. Is there a list some where. I did the tower got my 5 is there any in the new land?

Oh, maybe looking for a guild, will wait a week or so just to see if I will keep playing.

Thanks