[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Where is the Shady Warrens quest?

glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,580
edited March 5 in Quests
Why am I not able to get the quest from the bunny to get into Shady Warrens? I have done all the quests but he does not give me the quest to get in.

Comments

• DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,350
    edited March 7
    you have to be a certain lvl - i cant remember exactly
    but i think it is lvl 50
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited March 8
    Did you got the quest on victory placa to kill a rabbini in hakanas highlands and the following quest to fly to shady warrens? if not then you wont get the daily quest to get in there.
    As far as i know it was lvl 53 (but i can be wrong, maybe lv.55 or so) you need to get thesequests for shady warren .
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    edited March 16
    Thank you. I needed the chain of quests since it did not show in my quest list. I am in now :)
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    edited March 16
    ugh I am stuck again. I am on the second part, I have gone to everywhere I know rabbini's are, and no x anywhere on the various maps.
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited March 16
    You have to go to Cloudy Farms in Sea of Hakanas.
    After completing that quest you're allowed into Shady Warrens.

On a side note, if you have problems targetting bunnies in Warrens switch to standard mode.
    It might be inconvenient for you but as of right now there is no fix available. :/