[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - March 7, 2018

CryonizeCryonize
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
Administrator
edited March 8 in Official News
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

March 7, 2018
  • Pacific Standard Time: 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM [March 8]
  • Eastern Standard Time: 1:00 AM [March 8] – 5:00 AM [March 8]
  • Central European Time: 7:00 AM [March 8] – 11:00 AM [March 8]
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 5:00 PM [March 8] – 9:00 PM [March 8]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
  • Fixed the "Invalid Item Record" error whenever claiming the first Daily Reward.
  • Fixed the Daily Reward resetting.
  • NA - Special February Events have ended.
  • EU- Celestia Dice Event is back and extended until March 15.
  • EU - Special Attendance Event (Special Reward) is back and extended until March 22.

Comments

• KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited March 7
    muahahaha, the game has been sold to russia that would match the new recent maintainance Timings.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,930
    edited March 7
    @Cream from latest two post of unscheduled maintenance there is a thing that I don't really understand.. TIMINGS!
    First @AelaStormguard says 7th March Wednesday, but into the details we see [March 8].. So, when the real maintenance will be done? On 7th or 8th?
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited March 7
    It starts on 7th in Cali. For us in Europe it is tomorrow morning.
  • VioletmagicVioletmagic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 230
    edited March 7
    Special February Events have ended.
    Ist ja schön und gut, aber auf dem Server Velzeroth war das Dice-Event bereits am 01.März 2018 schon nicht mehr sichtbar, obwohl es eigendlich bis zum 07.März 2018 hätte laufen sollen.
    Chars die bis zum 01. März bereits das Dice-Event durch hatten,
    hatten echt Schwein,
    schade für die Chars die in einer Woche noch die letzte Runde im Dice-Event schaffen hätten können und der Möglichkeit beraubt wurden.

Die fehlerhafte Anzeige des aktiven Herdenbuffs (Anzeige des falschen Buffs), sowie des Serverbuffs vom Serverübergreifenden Manasteinkampf bekommt wohl auch keiner hin (Anzeige eines leeren Felds in der Buffleiste).

Aber am besten finde ich immer noch dass wir auf die Erhöhung des Handswerks auf Stufe 6 bereits seit Einführung von Ellora Sanctuary warten und immer noch nicht die bereits erhaltenen Rezepte für Stufe 6 Handwerk einlesen und nutzen können.

Gibt sicher noch viele andere Bugs (ungewollte Features) die immer noch nicht behoben sind.

Schade, man kanns nur noch mit Humor nehmen, sonst müsste man sich ein anderes Spiel suchen.

Gruß
    Violetmagic
    MaldoniaZuNamiAlzur
  • MaldoniaMaldonia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,490
    edited March 7
    Schade, man kanns nur noch mit Humor nehmen, sonst müsste man sich ein anderes Spiel suchen.

the dice game gone for good was reported right away, nothing happened, the other bugs are old news
    let's say I'm already looking for a replacement game, though I still love the concept I don't get the feeling that Nexon cares much about the riders and I grow tired of it

ZuNamiDevira
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited March 8
    And what about the steam user,
    they don't get any news about maintenance, or what?
  • HellOfGodsHellOfGods
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited March 8
    To bad you guys Change and add Maintenance time on the last moment . like 10:45 yeah we add 2 hours ?? ...
    was last time as well ..

i would suggest Just Typing maintenance will be 6 hours instead of 4 .. And when the maintenance turns out to be shorter u can give a positive Notification ,
    because people Are planning their free time they have .. u say 4 hours so most people will Roster them self for 4 hours .

and bringing out positive Notifications like : Our Maintenance Team did A great job , We are happy To Notify That the maintenance will be 1-2 hours shorter ,Thank you for your time and patience .. ``
    saying it in this Way , You prevent Wasting Time of Your Costumers / People .. and this way of communication will change the group of costumers you are dealing with ... from : we added 2 hours you are unlucky, To : The maintenance Time was Shorter Because of Great Work Thus you are lucky ! .

• SpiteSpite
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 800
    edited March 8
    Changes and Updates:
    NA
    EU
    Celestia Dice Event is back and extended until March 15.

Is that a mistake? Dice Event was bugged on NA servers (no Gwen and Lance) and as far as I know EU servers were fine :o
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    edited March 8
    Spite wrote: »
    Changes and Updates:
    NA
    EU
    Celestia Dice Event is back and extended until March 15.

Is that a mistake? Dice Event was bugged on NA servers (no Gwen and Lance) and as far as I know EU servers were fine :o

No, we didn't have special tab at all and dice board from March 1.
  • VarlarmorguhlisVarlarmorguhlis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    edited March 8
    Collection reward magmabeast mark is still a black dooley...xD the other things looks like fixed
  • InglarInglar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    edited March 8
    What reason to extend dice event on 7 days if the dice event was reset?
    Maldonia
  • PetrovskiPetrovski
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 765
    edited March 8
    Only one minor issue I can see with the EU restored device event is that any Choc Boxes gained on rolling from now are useless!
    Philosoap
  • AlzurAlzur
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited March 8
    Ist ja schön und gut, aber auf dem Server Velzeroth war das Dice-Event bereits am 01.März 2018 schon nicht mehr sichtbar, obwohl es eigendlich bis zum 07.März 2018 hätte laufen sollen.
    Chars die bis zum 01. März bereits das Dice-Event durch hatten,
    hatten echt Schwein,
    schade für die Chars die in einer Woche noch die letzte Runde im Dice-Event schaffen hätten können und der Möglichkeit beraubt wurden.

Die fehlerhafte Anzeige des aktiven Herdenbuffs (Anzeige des falschen Buffs), sowie des Serverbuffs vom Serverübergreifenden Manasteinkampf bekommt wohl auch keiner hin (Anzeige eines leeren Felds in der Buffleiste).

Aber am besten finde ich immer noch dass wir auf die Erhöhung des Handswerks auf Stufe 6 bereits seit Einführung von Ellora Sanctuary warten und immer noch nicht die bereits erhaltenen Rezepte für Stufe 6 Handwerk einlesen und nutzen können.

Gibt sicher noch viele andere Bugs (ungewollte Features) die immer noch nicht behoben sind.

Gruß
    Violetmagic

Mir geht es genauso und hoffe das sich da etwas tut. eine CoMa haben wir ja leider derzeit nicht an die man sich wenden kann.
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    edited March 9
    Collection reward magmabeast mark is still a black dooley...xD the other things looks like fixed

I can't even pick up any collection reward since they are all marked as already recieved!! :s

Does anyone have the same problem?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,930
    edited March 9
    This is my dice event:
    https://ibb.co/fOuxhn

What to say? Amazing!!!
    ZuNamiAzymion
  • senilawasenilawa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited March 10
    Bei mir ist jetzt alles in Ordnung, weiter so :-)
  • King_ShinobiKing_Shinobi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited March 11
    one ot the worlds on the NA server is missing, my characters were on that World... what the heck?????
    TheEllora
  • TheElloraTheEllora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,100
    edited March 11
    one ot the worlds on the NA server is missing, my characters were on that World... what the heck?????

This is embarrassing, we were in a raid with my team and now everything is lost :/
    King_Shinobi
    edited March 11
    TheEllora wrote: »

This is embarrassing, we were in a raid with my team and now everything is lost :/

well that sucks....
    This game makes you work so hared! i finally got to 30 and now its all gon.... mostly solo'd and all the awesome stuff i got and lvled up :(

My Golden Toothless!!!!!
    edited March 11
    ive been sifting through the news etc, they havnt said anything about deleting the world.....

COMPENSATE! lol
This discussion has been closed.