[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

No Quest Marks above quest giver in Cloying Wastes

GryfiikGryfiik
Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
edited March 9 in Rants and Raves
Hi

I have very very strange situation in game. I have spent additional week in Tritael Rift and Parnas to collect ingridents to MARKS, catch and tame almost all familiars there. I recieved from a Nexon a special Talisman which allow me to double XP form a quest or fights with MOBS.

During those additional 2 weeks in Parnas and Tritael Rift - I have leveled up my character to the 46 LVL.

6 Levels higher that normal - >40 LVL in Cloying Wastes.

After that I went into Cloying Wastes...I'm in deep shock because except MAIN STORY QUEST (YELLOW MARK) I see no other quest (BLUE) or (GREEN).

But I didn't believe what I see and I checked all NPC in Alseik Town...

and...

Some of them have a hidden BLUE QUESTS - but THERE IS NO MARK quest - this blue exclamation mark above the quest giver.

What's that mean ??

Am I entered to the Cloying Wastes with too high LVL, and the game scipts blocking me from a possibility to see the blue side quest ??

It will be painfull to finish this map, because it is possibility to forget a quest giver if I cancel a quest by mistake.

Your sincerely

Gryffik

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,540
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited March 9
    If you entered another region it means an entirely new line of quests. Now, I think you are missing some NPC somewhere or as you said "forfeited" a quest and now have to backtrack your steps town by town.

I hope you get of this trouble soon :)

giphy.gif
  • GryfiikGryfiik
    edited March 10
    Cream wrote: »
    If you entered another region it means an entirely new line of quests. Now, I think you are missing some NPC somewhere or as you said "forfeited" a quest and now have to backtrack your steps town by town.

I hope you get of this trouble soon :)

giphy.gif

Let me clear. I made almost all Blue quests in Tritael Rift

except -

a) Kill Jumawu - sick to the bones quest for 10 People (not for single person)

b)Defeat Ataius - quest combined with another RAID quest - Randevous with Onyx guy on Attaius Peak - Onyx guy will give me the quest about to destroy Warden Stones and finally Defeat Ataius

c)[10 Person] Defeat Tranua - another sick to the bones - BLUE side quest for 10 Persons . I gathered playing by a week a 7 Earth Crystals which gave me a Earth Purrification Scroll

- then with 46LVL came to the Cloying Wastes.

But all Yellow MAIN STORY quests were made in Tritael Rift.

then..I arrived to Cloying Wastes. I saw a one Yellow Main quest mark over main NPC Bartello. Then I started fullfil it.

After completed and fulfilled first Main Story quest in this region (Cloying Wastes) given by Bartello (YELLOW QUEST) - I should see a BLUE MARK questst over other NPC in area.

No way - It's impossible.

I see only Yellow - Story quest YELLOW MARKER.

wstEX5J.jpg

Blue Quest MARKERS over NPC are not visible - but when I check a possibility to speak with NPC I'm staying before such a situation:

tKj3AIz.jpg

and

JOoyeGW.jpg

I will try to return to Tritael Rift and check all NPC ...but I think is a more than seroius issue.

If I moving to the new area map the game scripts from old region should be closed and marked as a complete in this Region where I'm leaving. Sucha an option would give me a chance to start new story line quests without worries that in previous region map (Tritael Rift for exp) I missed or forfited some BLUE quest.

Now I have to waste my time - to search and find missing quest in Tritael Rift...

It's a sick..

• NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,940
    edited March 10
    Uhm blue quests are specific to their region, you don't need to complete all quests in Rift to unlock ones in Wastes.

Are there no blue quest markers in Wastes at all? I mean did you fly around the map like High Peak Camp or the Oasis?
    It simply might be, that you're too high of a level for the quest markers to appear (same if you're too low of a level quests won't be available to you at all).
  • GryfiikGryfiik
    edited March 10
    Neoseptem wrote: »
    Uhm blue quests are specific to their region, you don't need to complete all quests in Rift to unlock ones in Wastes.

Are there no blue quest markers in Wastes at all? I mean did you fly around the map like High Peak Camp or the Oasis?
    It simply might be, that you're too high of a level for the quest markers to appear (same if you're too low of a level quests won't be available to you at all).

I thought about that. I thought that I went to Cloying Wastes with too high level after Tritael Rft. But it's not my fault that I recieced a TALISMAN who gave me an 50% XP bonus for every quest I made.

I wanted to collect all components for Kargyle, Veldon, Paragas the Mad, Karasha the Dark One MARK and etc... in Tritael Rift.

It's a simply retarded bug or idea from developing side - to give a player Talisman who will help him leveling UP with every +50% XP bonus do the completed quest - and in same time - make him almost completely unavailable to do quests in other map region...

GAME MECHANISM SHOULD BE CHECKING WHAT KIND OF GRADE LEVEL PLAYER HAVE ENTERING TO THE REGION - AND GIVE HIM A XP REWARD PROPOTIONAL TO HIS LVL GRADE.

NOT BLOCIKNG to make him a quests.

There should be another possibililty like in RIFT game . Players with high LVL in RIFT Crucia Claw - are able to decrised thier own LVL to the LVL of MOBS in current region or map.

But in this game such an option wasn't taken at any account.

So being a presistent player - who want to tame and catch as much animals / familiars as I can on low cost , who making every day a dungeons and daily quest etc.. - I'm propably punished by ultra stupid game system.

I'm serious thinking about abandon this game..

I can confirm - For the problem stays utter stupid NEXON LVL game mechanism:

PLAYERS WITH too HIGH level degree will have a problem to see BLUE MARK quests. I have arrived to Weeping Oasis and by the way I found a two NPC guys which gave me a quests to ELITES MONSTERS like - Scorpions and Sandworms..I Could see their BLUE QUEST MARKS. As well as I could see a blue quests Marks in Weeping Oasis.

So what is the idea of giving a players a Talisman who boosts 50% XP which cousing the described problem and combined with idiotic leveling system - makes an unnececery frustration.

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,540
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited March 10
    I suggest you calm down and utilize additional resources available such as CSC. Hopefully, they may be able to assist you further, Rider!

Have a nice day!

qWbaNsH.jpg
This discussion has been closed.