[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Manual] How to destroy 14 days

SerafCZeSerafCZe
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,120
edited March 10 in Crafting and Tempering
It does not need a comment ....

https://youtu.be/NfkgH4YYdjU

Thx....

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,930
    edited March 10
    There is ppl which already failed 3-4 times, don't complain for a single failure.
    I understand your frustration, but well that's the game.
  • SerafCZeSerafCZe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,120
    edited March 10
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    There is ppl which already failed 3-4 times, don't complain for a single failure.
    I understand your frustration, but well that's the game.

Yes, I know it's a game. The game should be fun, do you agree? By the way, notice that this is not my first craft....I will specify your information. No one was complaining here at the forums..... but in game and on Discord.....
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    edited March 10
    2% chance to craft!!! have a nice day
  • Dudeman27Dudeman27
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 890
    edited May 7
    14 days? How do you farm the mats to craft a zelnaris dagger in 14 days? O_O
  • DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited May 8
    Dudeman27 wrote: »
    14 days? How do you farm the mats to craft a zelnaris dagger in 14 days? O_O

It's not easy. You have to do scarlet's harbor second boss. That boss gives you the oportunity to get the zelnaris mark. So, in 12 days you can have this mark. Also, from the McBain event you can get the zelnaris stones and all the other materials with ease, especially if you use alter characters.