[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - March 22, 2018

CryonizeCryonize
Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
Administrator
edited March 22 in Official News
Update: The server maintenance has completed.

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 22, 2018. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

March 7, 2018
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 11:00 PM [March 21] – 3:00 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM 
  • Central European Time: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Please head to the website for more information about the changes.

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,580
    edited March 22
    Changes and Updates:
    • Familiar Enhancement for Legendary Familiars have been increased to +7 from +5.
    Does this means that adventures rewards will requires +7 in order to get the extra reward? Or will stay like now (+5)?
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,015
    edited March 22
    Changes and Updates:
    • Familiar Enhancement for Legendary Familiars have been increased to +7 from +5.

So all my progresses have just been sent to trash thanks to thiss maintenance. Is there a way to make +7 on a seal +5 that has already been put in the armor?
    Dyrsa
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 22
    I think only pets/mounts will be affected and not seals.
    Making +7 will raise up defense and hp giving to our pets higher chances to survive (very positive and appreciated thing).

It's not clear if now adventures will consider +5 like +3 before this update, so will bring extra reward only if maxed.
    @Cream can we have little info about this?
    And uhm what now about +5 extractors? They changed to +7 or we still need +5 extractors then craft +6 +7 things in order to max pets?
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited March 22
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Making +7 will raise up defense and hp giving to our pets higher chances to survive (very positive and appreciated thing).

It's not clear if now adventures will consider +5 like +3 before this update, so will bring extra reward only if maxed.
    And uhm what now about +5 extractors? They changed to +7 or we still need +5 extractors then craft +6 +7 things in order to max pets?

Wait a second, i have to understand it clear. So there is not difference between a +5 seal or a +7 seal? I mean, if i make my aidus +7 and seal it, it will have the same stats of a sealed +5 aidus?
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited March 22

"Bonus reward quantity is increased based on the tempering level of your familiar. (Starting at +5)"
  • DyrsaDyrsa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited March 22
    I think it's very unfair for players who have not been provided with "extractors + 5 legendary" to adapt to the new content, especially for people who have been up the road improving their equipment, it must have been a very tough knock.

I see extractors +5 more expensive than ever ...
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 22
    Arthanaxa wrote: »

"Bonus reward quantity is increased based on the tempering level of your familiar. (Starting at +5)"

Can't find this info into the patch notes in the link they provided.
    But well, we'll see.. :P
  • ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited March 22
    icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26803/complete-scheduled-maintenance-november-22-2017

I didn't understand why they said "starting". XD I think now I do...
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 22
    Oh ok got it. The problem is the quality of rewards. 'cause after tempering all to max and keep gettings for weeks only trash, doesn't matter how many things we get, trash still trash. xD
    ArthanaxaZuNami
  • TheElloraTheEllora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited March 22
    Something seems to go wrong here.
    -they should take a look and verify the update before uploading it :/
    JjppfBI.png
    canoa
  • DyrsaDyrsa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited March 22

Could someone tell me how many Enhancer + you need in total to go from +5 to +6 and from +6 to +7?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    edited March 22
    TheEllora wrote: »
    Something seems to go wrong here.
    -they should take a look and verify the update before uploading it :/
    JjppfBI.png

Wow!!! Basically a part defense everything else went drastically down. HP/Energy... Wth!
    Did you noticed if as Seal changed something?
    Dyrsa wrote: »
    Could someone tell me how many Enhancer + you need in total to go from +5 to +6 and from +6 to +7?
    You can see when u click on tempering (didn't entered in game yet), but if you see above pets seem to be bugged and lose hp/energy instead to gain them. :D
    daeni
  • Rj153Rj153
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited March 22
    Shanaylu wrote: »

Wait a second, i have to understand it clear. So there is not difference between a +5 seal or a +7 seal? I mean, if i make my aidus +7 and seal it, it will have the same stats of a sealed +5 aidus?

no the stats will increase. but the pet side of things is bugged.

6Y80mVj.png
  • LordLestathLordLestath
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited March 24
    First of all. Let me applause for the new content. Nexon did a good job again and showed that they really dont test anything before ad something into the game. Letting players make +7 pets just to let us find out it lowers all stats as a max level untempered pet, well if u ask me its just pathetic. What is much more pittyfull is that they lowered the crossbow skill damage to 25%. It affects all players in Attaius master mode like hell. So just a suggestion: How about get yourselfs together and stop punishing the players whos still loyal and play this game. We are frustrated enough after the latest events for example christmas event dungeon ( still remember how the snowball throws been executed) then the new server seems to be more instable as the old one. Lags are even worse especially in ellora. And the march daily rewards 3 times reset. The dice game disappearance and so on and so on. So how about give something in return for our money, since most of us spent real money in this game. Nexon should apretiate their still remaining players much much more. Think twice, before someone create a same style game and lure all your players. A positive anything is better than a negative nothing.
    YllmathirZuNamicanoaInglar
  • TheElloraTheEllora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited March 25
    First of all. Let me applause for the new content. Nexon did a good job again and showed that they really dont test anything before ad something into the game. Letting players make +7 pets just to let us find out it lowers all stats as a max level untempered pet, well if u ask me its just pathetic. What is much more pittyfull is that they lowered the crossbow skill damage to 25%. It affects all players in Attaius master mode like hell. So just a suggestion: How about get yourselfs together and stop punishing the players whos still loyal and play this game. We are frustrated enough after the latest events for example christmas event dungeon ( still remember how the snowball throws been executed) then the new server seems to be more instable as the old one. Lags are even worse especially in ellora. And the march daily rewards 3 times reset. The dice game disappearance and so on and so on. So how about give something in return for our money, since most of us spent real money in this game. Nexon should apretiate their still remaining players much much more. Think twice, before someone create a same style game and lure all your players. A positive anything is better than a negative nothing.

La pregunta es, ¿qué nos hace tan leales a este juego?
    ¿Por qué continuamos pagando por un producto que no cumple con nuestras expectativas?
    ¿Por qué nos conectamos todos los días y siempre seguimos la misma rutina?
    ¿Por qué nos conformamos con esto?
    Tal vez es hora de decir adiós Nexon, adiós Riders of icarus?
    LordLestath
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited March 25
    TheEllora wrote: »

La pregunta es, ¿qué nos hace tan leales a este juego?
    ¿Por qué continuamos pagando por un producto que no cumple con nuestras expectativas?
    ¿Por qué nos conectamos todos los días y siempre seguimos la misma rutina?
    ¿Por qué nos conformamos con esto?
    Tal vez es hora de decir adiós Nexon, adiós Riders of icarus?

The question is, what makes us so loyal to this game? / Die Frage ist, was macht uns so loyal zu diesem Spiel?
    - the gameplay isn't bad. / Das gameplay ist nicht umbedingt schlecht.

Why do we continue to pay for a product that does not meet our expectations? / Warum bezahlen wir weiterhin für ein Produkt, das unsere Erwartungen nicht erfüllt?
    - i don't do that. / ich mach das nicht.

Why do we connect every day and always follow the same routine? / Warum verbinden wir uns jeden Tag und folgen immer der gleichen Routine?
    - The hope that it will be better. / Die hoffnung das es besser wird.

Why do we settle for this? / Warum begnügen wir uns damit?
    - we don't do it, this is why we write here. / machen wir ja nicht, ansonsten würden wir hier nicht schreiben.

Maybe it's time to say goodbye Nexon, goodbye Riders of icarus? / Vielleicht ist es Zeit, sich zu verabschieden Nexon, auf Wiedersehen Riders of icarus?
    - cya
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited March 26
    Sorry if i report here, but there are still problems tempering from +5 to +6. I tried in my Aidus 7 times with different combinations (i also wasted 4 legendaries on the last try). Is there anything i didn't notice and i had to do or it's simply bugged?
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited March 26
    when you've tempered to +5 you'll need "Familiar enhancer +"
    Familiar Enhancer + Recipe

click here for Crafting

70x Familiar Enhancer
    2x Fellow Catalyst

for Legendaries you'll need for +6 one of "Familiar enhancer +" for +7 two...
    you can find all of them in familiar farm.

greetings
    Minimuecke
  • Rj153Rj153
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited March 26
    Sorry if i report here, but there are still problems tempering from +5 to +6. I tried in my Aidus 7 times with different combinations (i also wasted 4 legendaries on the last try). Is there anything i didn't notice and i had to do or it's simply bugged?

I think its rng. I got mine to +6 in 3 tries. And to +7 in 1 try. So im guessing its just luck. Don't really know. However as for the pet side of things it bugged like no other and they really need to address the issue. I have seen not one comment from Nexon about it.....kinda scary.
  • ShanayluShanaylu
    edited March 27
    Rj153 wrote: »

I think its rng. I got mine to +6 in 3 tries. And to +7 in 1 try. So im guessing its just luck. Don't really know. However as for the pet side of things it bugged like no other and they really need to address the issue. I have seen not one comment from Nexon about it.....kinda scary.
    Sorry if i ask u, but wich sealed familiars did u use to temper to +6/+7? Were these max lv?

This discussion has been closed.