[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crafting Eternal Eregos Mark

sweettricksweettrick
Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
edited March 28 in Crafting and Tempering
Hey guys.I have a problem wit the crafting the Eternal Eregos Mark.I collect almost evrything that i need for the making off the mark , but i cant understand 1 thing.I need to find 5x Vengeful Spirit Fragments.On the info at the item is right that i can find this fragments at Styga - Glittering Vault or Styga - Dread Citadel. I farm 4 days at the 2 places more then 2 hours at 1 place i kill tousands off mobs but i didant get 1 fragment ....... Do this is some problem off the game or what do any1 know ?

Comments

• SHASHA
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,435
    edited March 30
    It's not a problem of the game, there are several different ways to get the Fragments!
    First of all only specific boss monsters drop the fragment: Eregos, Atilla, Karon and the "new" world bosses in stygea I believe (Van Deken and Oruun I think)
    you can also get them by trading in 4 Stygea Vouchers for a Familiar Material Box but there can also be a Flame of Contempt (for Karon Mark) in there!
    I HEARD that the Eregos mark can be in the Familiar Mark Box as well in the Voucher Shop but I can't confirm that personally