[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Boycott to play

LordLestathLordLestath
Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
edited March 30 in Rants and Raves
Dear fellow Riders.
It has been a long way until we came to this point, but it seems like theres no other way to show Nexon that we had enough. Its clearly visible that players started to leave the servers and most of em try to find or already found a new game to play. We are about to join to them. Me and my guild ( 16 pay to play players) and all of our alliances decided to boycott the game. We wont play until we get real content. We been waiting months for the new max lvl cap and new character and we been also excited about eastern event. But what we got and what we expected was far away from eachother. Is that all Nexon got??? Tame a common horse, find 3 npc (3 meters away LOL) and clear a heroic dungeon??? I mean: seariously???? And I didnt mentioned the last few months bloopers yet. Lets go through em:
Christmas dungeon-
remember that snowball dungeon how unfair has been to characters with smaller character height?
Haunted manor-
90 out of 100 players didnt even seen the second boss even if ( me for example) many of em did that dungeon every single day.
Scarlet Harbor-
Its way too hard even for players in good alsacian gear. I saw even top players complaining about this. And the debuffs in there? Come on..... its a joke.
Dice game-
its started then they removed it in the middle of the month. Then they replaced it as reseted but not a single player had a chance to finish it cos theres been simply not enough time for that.
March daily rewards-
Its been resetted like 4-5 times? Its been so anoying and frustrated the hell out of many of us.
And the players has been still patient and still loyal. And what we got in return? A DEBUFF FOR EVERY CROSSBOW SKILL! Clearly crossbow have a 25% damage to its damage from before the last update. Did Nexon thought they should punish the players after all this mess they made? The many bugs and disconnects the server instability and so on and so on. Did Nexon really thought its a good idea????? For real?
Well we dont think so.
So until we see REAL CONTENT and the reset of crossbow dmg and some excuse from Nexon ( not 20 elluns and some potions cos it was also a cheap shot) WE WONT PLAY ROI.
Simple as that.
Thanx if u read that all the way
  1. Do you agree with us?18 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (12 votes)
    2. No
       28% (5 votes)
    3. I dont know
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• LordLestathLordLestath
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited March 31
    Why is this thread hidden on the suggestion list?????
    Ohhhh nevermind its just moved here to Rant cathegory
  • SerafCZeSerafCZe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,120
    edited March 31
    Why is this thread hidden on the suggestion list?????
    Ohhhh nevermind its just moved here to Rant cathegory

It is not here democracy but dictatorship and nonsense rules...
    ZuNami
  • BeletovAvericeBeletovAverice
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited April 7
    Boycott? So you want those all 300 playing peoples to stop play :D?
    Squeaks
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    edited April 8
    Boycott? So you want those all 300 playing peoples to stop play :D?
    They'll all leave next month anyway when the new taming/pet/mount MMO hits Steam... :p

• RigiXRigiX
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited May 2
    So much drama, who cares, just leave if you feel like it.
    Squeaks
  • Arctic_RavenArctic_Raven
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 585
    edited May 16
    RigiX wrote: »
    So much drama, who cares, just leave if you feel like it.

Leave the game?????? Pfffffff!!!! I have learned to work the game farming system. I have more in game gold than I know what to do with. And that being said, I am now a "Free Player". I will never put another red cent into this game until they get their act together and honor their paying customers.

Yes, I know they have other games that bring in better revenues and they will not likely put much more effort into this game other than to milk players that have invested so much that they FEEL they CAN'T afford to quit. And well I won't delve into the "This is the only place I'm somebody because I'm a big cash spender syndrome. (And yes, there a quite of few players that have already figured this out.)" But that kind of spending is not helping the game evolve..only pads Nexon and WeMade's bank accounts. You can still be a big admired spender in your little group...just be smart about it...if you do ..you will get more for your money.

Been playing MMO's for a long time now. (Comfortably retired with the money and time to waste). And overtime I have seen this pattern develope. But, that being said, for those that want to keep throwing their money at the spinning wheel, then I'm all for financial choice freedom. PT Barnnum said it best " A fool and his money are soon parted" & " A sucker is born every minute" .
    You People fail to realize the power you have in your wallets. The boycott idea is not a bad idea if it gets Nexon's attention.