[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

April Calendar Bug

FizuFizu
Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
edited April 8 in Tech Support
Hello
Sience the 1rst of April I have bugged calendar - all is checked and even taken - till the end of the month...
I already send a ticket (at April 1rst) - but its like whole week and no solution.
I tried repairing the game launcher - but it's not it's fault (my girlfriend logging on my computer on her Icarus account and everything works fine at her calendar).
I'm not sure if anyone else having this kind of problems with April Calendar.
Backup 7 days of logging gone and now if it won't be fixed for sure I won't be able to take whole rewards....

Already all of my guild stopped playing because of thons of bugs - but I really like this game ... and now even I'm loosing hope and a bit patience because in every event maintenance I can find some "bug surprise"...

Is there any chance to fix this bug?

Calendar02_04.jpg

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,805
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited April 8
    You can get back into the same ticket that you submitted and add information or ask your status. However, do not create a new ticket to ask for another it will only delay the process.

Have a nice day!
  • FizuFizu
    edited April 8
    @Cream
    Believe me I'm not TicketMaker or even PostMaker... I'm not enjoy this kind of situations.
    For sure I won't be creating tickets when I have one still unfinished and open. It's just my helplessness that I can't fully enjoy the game like I should.
    I have waited whole week so I guess waiting a bit more is the only way now.

I was only wandering if anyone else have this kind of problems - so maybe this will cause some faster solution. That's all.
  • FizuFizu
    edited April 12
    Today after 12'th April Maintenance I get all 12 items form this month - so really Thank You very much for that.
    My calendar is still bugged but on this way it's some kind of solution and I'm thankfull for that.
    I just hope that rest also will be later at storage and next month - at May this problem won't appear again .
    Thanx again I really appreciate it.