[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Killme in Victory

LegalyLegaly
Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
edited April 12 in General Chat
Camino a canjear los huevos de pascua a segundos del reinicio de hora, un usuario me asesina y pierdo la oportunidad de canje. Deseo saber como puede alguien hacer esto y estropearme la noche.
On the way to redeem Easter eggs seconds after the restart of the hour, a user murders me and I lose the opportunity to exchange. I want to know how someone can do this and spoil the night.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_12_23_06_20.jpg

Comments

• zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
    edited April 12
    My friend was killed also twice when he was there... i was trading a Radan with another player when i saw his megaphone message "Since when the Castle is pvp zone?" I asked him why? Then he told me what happened.... another player killed him with a one hit kill twice...

Some ppl say that the new Game Guard is making this possible... and this just will ruin the game of the players that we still play this game...

Pudiste ver el nombre del personaje que te mato?

My friend told me that was like a challenge... but without challenge message...and he died with one hit...he revived and was killed again...
    Mi amigo me dijo que fue como cuando te desafían... pero sin el mensaje de desafío... y de un golpe murió... revivió y lo volvieron a matar...
  • LegalyLegaly
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited April 12
    zzFENRIRzz wrote: »
    My friend was killed also twice when he was there... i was trading a Radan with another player when i saw his megaphone message "Since when the Castle is pvp zone?" I asked him why? Then he told me what happened.... another player killed him with a one hit kill twice...

Some ppl say that the new Game Guard is making this possible... and this just will ruin the game of the players that we still play this game...

Pudiste ver el nombre del personaje que te mato?

My friend told me that was like a challenge... but without challenge message...and he died with one hit...he revived and was killed again...
    Mi amigo me dijo que fue como cuando te desafían... pero sin el mensaje de desafío... y de un golpe murió... revivió y lo volvieron a matar...

See the name in the img : Jekkalor20
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited April 12
    yeah, its the same user!! my friend told me "Jekka"
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited April 13
    I KNEW THAT THIS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Now i cant leave my char fishing ZzzZZ123 killed me...

I was fishing....

11c754cb34ed1d0c184841244b07ea0eo.jpg

And after....

57ba4fcbee2f547d402a4c601e923317o.jpg
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited April 13
    This guy ZzzZZ123 was killing me and others players all those players were fising there...

698f9f359e3935bc371bd1c6074badfco.jpg

here another picture:

50eb8be4638aa3546b814de32cd5f0ddo.jpg

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,250
    Forum Moderator
    edited April 13
    I've already had communication with GM's and the subject is being verified. Please let us know if it continues to address this occurrence quickly, Riders!

giphy.gif
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited April 13
    I have another picture.:

8b19cd52140f873f0f6892d7897775c5o.jpg
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,250
    Forum Moderator
    edited April 14
    Message from our GM's;
    Kakesu - Today at 1:03 AM
    We apologize for yesterdays massive killings in the safe areas. We are trying to prepare for something new and preparing for a new event that would be facilitated by the GM's. We hope you all guys understand.

rH6FWe9.jpg
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,220
    edited April 14
    Cream wrote: »
    Message from our GM's;
    Kakesu - Today at 1:03 AM
    We apologize for yesterdays massive killings in the safe areas. We are trying to prepare for something new and preparing for a new event that would be facilitated by the GM's. We hope you all guys understand.
    Not a very helpful response. Is Victory Square safe now? If I buy a 7 hour rod and set my char afk fishing am I wasting my money? Does this affect all servers? Sorry, I don't "understand"...
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited April 14
    Greycia wrote: »
    Not a very helpful response. Is Victory Square safe now? If I buy a 7 hour rod and set my char afk fishing am I wasting my money? Does this affect all servers? Sorry, I don't "understand"...

Last 2 nights when i was killed i had 2-3hrs with my Legendary Rod 30 days (I got it with NX) so... just imagine how i feel... i wanted leave my char there fishing as always and go to sleep but i was killed... I have many items for fish... and now i cant fish completely safe...
  • MadameToffeeMadameToffee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited April 14
    what server are you guys in? I'm kinda spooked to go riders now
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    edited April 14
    what server are you guys in? I'm kinda spooked to go riders now

Baellas, but last night nothing happened, maybe they were testing the hack tools... and for that reason we were killed idk... but last night i just played wery well.. or de GMs did something... so you can continue playing just dont stay for long time at hakain crossing plaza, if you go to fish its better if you are sit in front of the pc.. you can continue playing any dungeon, mission o quest perfectly.... there is no problem.

Yesterday i was fishing around 3-4hrs and nothing happened... i want think that this was the 1st call for what the adm and gms pay attention about this and prevent future attacks.. in my case i will continue playing this game, i really like this game =).

But as Cream said if you have bad luck and this happen to you... calm down and take a picture of your screen for see the name of the player that killed you, this way we can know if we are talking about just a player or a group of players.