[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Help!!!

CreamCream
Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,550
Forum Moderator, Council Member
edited April 13 in Tech Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: [FEEDBACK] Game Launching Issues.

Comments

• kainthedarkonekainthedarkone
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited April 12
    i.m still not able to log in my game i have tried everything to repair install updated visual c+++ etc and every time i hot fix the nguard it will not work I'm on 3rd week of not being able to play riders ive sent the error report many times and still nothing please let me know how to fix my issue.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,550
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited April 13
    I will suggest to talk or send a ticket but as you mentioned that you sent an error report many times already, there is nothing I can do in terms of the ticket. Additionally sending the report only one time will do!

In the meantime, if you would be able to elaborate for us here on your subject, maybe the community or I could help in attempting to fix or at least get you in game partially until the issue is properly solved either by Nexon or you if the issue is on your end.

Have a nice day!

giphy.gif