[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Radan server is hacked

ReapingSoulReapingSoul
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited April 16 in Bug Reporting
Well there is like 7x CBH's spawned in broken caldera on Radan there was a person hacking using god modes etc

Comments

• ReapingSoulReapingSoul
    edited April 16
    7ZEDUT6t9WGYUp4gh9h5q6cMOlWdcLamS4Fr29VL8rEWNf9K789sZW_qjBeM-4moWynzoA=s151
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,250
    Forum Moderator
    edited April 16
    This is not a hack, in fact, these are GM's interacting with the community in different areas of Middelas (RoI).

giphy.gif
  • ReapingSoulReapingSoul
    edited April 16
    @Cream oh I'm sorry, so killing all the people who are just afk fishing called "interacting"? my bad
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,250
    Forum Moderator
    edited April 16
    As a community member under your same circumstances, I do agree with you. However, you can send a ticket stating your disapproval/suggestions to CSC at any time, Rider!
  • XyonXyon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 260
    edited April 17
    this sucks, i really have no words.
  • ReapingSoulReapingSoul
    edited April 18
    @Cream I mean the GM did make the whole server freak out so that was kinda cool XD
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,660
    edited April 19
    No GM in the world would ever do such a Thing unless he wants you to leave the game.
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,220
    edited April 19
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    No GM in the world would ever do such a Thing unless he wants you to leave the game.

Maybe they're trying to save face. If everyone leaves before the new game comes out, Nexon can claim it was because "MMOs aren't popular anymore" or "players prefer battle royale", or whatever lame excuse they can come up with - rather than the new game being better than theirs.