[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[DEV Blog] New merchant Update & Future plans

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 605
Administrator
edited April 26 in Official News
160418_newsupdate_head.jpg

Greetings Riders!

New merchant update, Mr. John MacBain, and future plans this 2018 ~
Check out more ~

Featured future updates:

5.jpg?width=1152px&height=719px

* Tempering System Improvement
* World Cup Event
* Turimnan Updat
e

turimnanconcept.jpg?width=1136px&height=1509px

8.jpg?width=1147px&height=716px

Visit us on our Official website for more details >> http://ow.ly/LHWL30jGMOS

Thank you & keep supporting, Riders of Icarus.
YllmathirCreamGrizzlyUK

Comments

• YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,610
    edited April 26
    Finally some words comimng from devs. I've read everything and I wanna trust you guys, some features you are going to introduce seem quite interesting. :)
    See you in August then ^^
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,770
    edited April 27
    Well it's certainly good to finally be getting some news and info, the article is interesting and finally gives us some hope for the future. My concern is that it may be a case of "too little too late" and, to be perfectly honest, I'd rather wait to see things actually happening instead of just a "these are some of our plans" article. I'm also a little concerned over the part where you state that the region of Turimnan update gained a negative impact on the Korean server followed by saying "Once it arrives to NA and EU servers, a lot of changes will be made and improved to suit you" but you fail to actually give any info as to what those changes will be! Overall, there's a lot of nice pictures in that article but not exactly a whole lot of actual information.

So, while it's a good thing to finally be getting some response to the months of requests for information, I see absolutely nothing in that article to make me want to start handing over my money to Nexon for anything once again! :( Sorry but Nexon will have to do a whole lot more to earn my trust again!
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,610
    edited April 27
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Well it's certainly good to finally be getting some news and info, the article is interesting and finally gives us some hope for the future. My concern is that it may be a case of "too little too late" and, to be perfectly honest, I'd rather wait to see things actually happening instead of just a "these are some of our plans" article. I'm also a little concerned over the part where you state that the region of Turimnan update gained a negative impact on the Korean server followed by saying "Once it arrives to NA and EU servers, a lot of changes will be made and improved to suit you" but you fail to actually give any info as to what those changes will be! Overall, there's a lot of nice pictures in that article but not exactly a whole lot of actual information.

So, while it's a good thing to finally be getting some response to the months of requests for information, I see absolutely nothing in that article to make me want to start handing over my money to Nexon for anything once again! :( Sorry but Nexon will have to do a whole lot more to earn my trust again!

I agree that could be too little and too late, but main dev team has been moved to the new game, so they had to build a new team which I think had to learn everything about the game. Changes like this aren't fast and easy, but finally someone came out as part of the team and gave us a direction.
    Ofc before thinking to give money again, we need touch with hands the final product.
    Personally I stopped to play since last month, but I keep following forum and i'll be back for seeing what's new on august then I decide If i should give up once and for all and start to see what's the market is offering elsewhere.
    GrizzlyUK
  • Dudeman27Dudeman27
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited April 30
    Tempering system improvement. Hopefully this is a good improvement, it just may help to save RoI!
  • WarfurionWarfurion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 22
    Wait new Tempering system improvement - Pls fast !!!! i so tired of actual system ( ! 8 fails on +19 to +20 under all possible buffs ( 220-230 stones ( its totally disappointing(
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,490
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 22
    @Warfurion

You need to try the 30%/50% stones that are easily obtained through the Familiar Adventures system. Also, doesn't hurt the 240 stones but normally I can do Alsacian up to 21 with 220 and 230's. The buffs that you use is critical for this enhancements as you mentioned that utilized a number of these.