[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[SPECIAL EVENT] Labor day, FLASH Log-in Event

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited April 30 in Contests and Events
160708_social-web_en_eventbanners_4.jpg

[SPECIAL EVENT] Here's awesome treats from yours truly. Labor day special log-in event ~ Riders, make sure to log-in at the exact time given to receive special rewards.

Labor day FLASH LOG-IN EVENT:

The giveaway time for each region is different. The following event will start at:

EU Region ONLY
May 1, 2018 @ 10:00 CEST
NA Region ONLY
May 1, 2018 @ 16:00 PDT / 19:00 EDT / 09:00 AEDT

- Blessed Elite Tempering Stone (5 Pack)
- Premium Service (1 Day)
- Special Tempering Talisman (14 Day)
- Golden Auto-Reel (999 Uses)

EU Region ONLY
May 1, 2018 @ 11:00 CEST
NA Region ONLY
May 1, 2018 @ 17:00 PDT / 20:00 EDT / 10:00 AEDT

- Ellun Lucky Box
- Ultra Bait (999 Uses)
- Auto-loot Emblem (3 Day)

EU Region ONLY
May 1, 2018 @ 12:00 CEST
NA Region ONLY
May 1, 2018 @ 18:00 PDT / 21:00 EDT / 11:00 AEDT

- Tagris Mark
- Heroic Mark Box II
- Mount: Radesh the Wise
CreamHoldfenyBrilxRihkuazo

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,080
    edited April 30
    So we have to log-in at those exact times? What if we're already logged-in? What if the log-in process takes a few seconds longer than expected? So we have to work out just exactly how long it takes for a character to actually log-in to the game world? There are other questions I can think of but I'm guessing there won't be any sort of FAQ or further information so I'll not bother asking anything else.

I so hate these per-account events and would much prefer events that are on a per-character basis. But seriously, a "Flash Log-in Event"? :(
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,660
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited April 30
    It is by account and it is not at the exact time. You can be in-game already and should receive the items, Rider!

Edit: Account needs to be properly logged in and in-game with your selected character when the exact time logs, past the exact time then is when does not qualify, apologies for the confusion if any, Rider!
    SpiteGrizzlyUK
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited April 30
    @ Cream

Thank you very much for the clarification and the quick response (as usual)! ;) I very much appreciate knowing that I can log-in with a character before the specific times, now I just have to decide which of my 6 characters will receive the rewards. :(

One other request: Any chance that UTC times could be added to the list of times please?
    Cream
  • UrbanChiliUrbanChili
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited April 30
    Do I get it right when I read it as EU players have 1 chance/time to get a box, where NA players have 3 chances to get 1 box
    EU players have 3 chances all in all and NA players have 9 chances, where it for EU players is 3 hours right after eachother?
  • jundamastajundamasta
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 525
    edited April 30
    No, everyone only gets 3 chances. The reason that 3 times are listed for na is because they are different time zones. That is all.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,660
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited April 30
    @GrizzlyUK

That has been requested by other Riders as well throughout RoI media channels. I will talk to the CM tonight at KST time, Rider!
  • ShadowDash1089ShadowDash1089
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited April 30
    Why is it so early during EU timezone? I cant make sure to be on during these hours as well as any working player or students...
    I mean, thanks for the event but id really appreciate a small thought on activity hours of EU players or at least make it an entire day login reward.
    GrizzlyUK
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited April 30
    UrbanChili wrote: »
    Do I get it right when I read it as EU players have 1 chance/time to get a box, where NA players have 3 chances to get 1 box
    EU players have 3 chances all in all and NA players have 9 chances, where it for EU players is 3 hours right after eachother?

Nexon have used Central European Summer Time (CEST) for the whole of the EU Region, but they have split the NA Region into Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT). Technically, across the NA Region, it's the same time but the different listed times are simply due to the different time zones. It's just so that players in each of the time zones know when to log-in, everyone still only gets the same chance at each of the three special rewards available to claim.

If you don't understand time zones then don't worry, rest assured that NA Region players do not get 9 chances, they get the same 3 chances the EU Region players get.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited May 1
    So, it's May 1 2018 and I logged in game at 09:54 CEST (UTC+2) and it's now 10:10 CEST and so far I've received nothing! :( Did I do something wrong? Are the rewards not given out immediately? Do I have to stay logged in for the full 3 hours?

Aha, just as I was about to post I thought I'd double-check and there's now a message from a GM saying we need to restart the game to refresh our Ellora's Storage. Will do that and see what happens.

EDIT: After a full log out and EXIT of the game, followed by relaunching the game and logging back in with the same character I still have NOTHING!

After months of silence and ignorance, Nexon finally announce a special event and they can't even get that to work properly! So now more players lose even more faith in Nexon! Seriously Nexon, at this point you're just driving players away from the game ! :(
  • TialenthTialenth
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited May 1
    I didn't get any reward, was in-game for more than an hour before 10 CEST. Restarting game didn't help either.
    JINS
  • WinterSagaWinterSaga
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 330
    edited May 1
    I also have not gotten my rewards and restarting did not work :/
    JINSTialenth
  • HoldfenyHoldfeny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,615
    edited May 1
    Same here. Logging in again did not help! :(
  • SoulHunterRekSoulHunterRek
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 460
    edited May 1
    Same problem here. i logged in, then also restarted the game and didnt get anything.
  • BisiBisi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 550
    edited May 1
    dito
  • JINSJINS
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 680
    edited May 1
    Same here :/
  • WarriorRegaWarriorRega
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 1
    passed 10AM CEST and no one recieved any of the rewards of 10AM. This is so bad cause you made all players come online for these and in the end nothing. I want so bad Radesh The Wise mount and i wont recieve it ? Thank you really...
  • Levi_z3Levi_z3
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited May 1
    Well, same here D:
  • SicRoxSicRox
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited May 1
    same here
  • FeaxableFeaxable
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 1
    Same here