[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[FEEDBACK] Class Balancing

CreamCream
Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,490
Forum Moderator, Council Member
edited May 1 in PVP
We would like to request your feedback regarding concerns or suggestions you would like to discuss regarding Class Balancing. We'll open the floor for Riders to discuss on how we can improve balancing moving forward. If you disagree with any of your fellow Riders on their opinions - please do so constructively.

We'll be sure to forward your concerns to our Team!

Comments

• DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited May 3
    In my opinion, it should change the pvp attack of Berserker. A good enquiped Berserkercould kill with one hit a party except maybe guardians. Also, there special skills undogable, unavoidable while they have the chance could block any skill. Overal, one hit kills are unacceptable in a game, whatever class.
  • Slayer87Slayer87
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 525
    edited May 8
    You should definitely nerf ranger chaos burst
  • NikkeehhNikkeehh
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 325
    edited May 10
    I have the feeling that Priests are really weak against all classes. Even with almost all alsacian gear +25. I mostly get killed in a few shots (depending on the skills that are used). Also killing someone is really hard. Im mostly dead before i killed someone.

I do not know if i can post this here, but the new quest where you need to kill 20 people. Thats impossible for me and probably for other priests or lower lvl/geared people.