[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dice in may

HoldfenyHoldfeny
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,615
edited May 2 in General Chat
Hello!

I am a returning player.

Could someone tell me please, where I can use the dice that I got from daily rewards in this month?

Thank You!

Comments

• NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,235
    edited May 2
    You can't use them yet.
    The dice board will come with one of the future updates, you just have to wait a bit.
    Holdfeny
  • HoldfenyHoldfeny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,615
    edited May 2
    @Neoseptem

Thank You! :)
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 2
    This same situation has been used in the past and what Neosepem said is correct.

giphy.gif
  • phoenixwarphoenixwar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited May 15
    Cream wrote: »
    This same situation has been used in the past and what Neosepem said is correct.

giphy.gif

why can we find targis in the game
  • phoenixwarphoenixwar
    edited May 15
    why can we find targis in the game
  • CreamCream
    edited May 15
    @phoenixwar

At the moment there is an overabundance of Tagris marks in-game as result of the Flash Log-in event compensation. Tagris is being tamed whenever he spawns and it will take some time for this situation to go back to business as usual.

giphy.gif
  • phoenixwarphoenixwar
    edited May 24
    @phoenixwar

At the moment there is an overabundance of Tagris marks in-game as result of the Flash Log-in event compensation. Tagris is being tamed whenever he spawns and it will take some time for this situation to go back to business as usual.

giphy.gif

will i still keep the marks if event is gone or they will disapper
  • CreamCream
    edited May 24
    There is no reason why those marks should disappear from your inventory, Rider! In fact, I tamed on Tagris today as soon as servers when up after Patch updates. So yes, try to be one of the first to log in after any maintenance if you really want one or just hold to the marks until some time has passed already then try again.

giphy.gif
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,870
    edited May 24
    phoenixwar wrote: »
    @phoenixwar

giphy.gif

You keep the Tagris Marks until you use them, whether that's this week, next week, next month or whenever. Seeing as Tagris only spawns once a week it would be pretty rubbish compensation if the Marks expired before you got chance to actually use them.
  • phoenixwarphoenixwar
    edited May 31
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    phoenixwar wrote: »
    @phoenixwar

giphy.gif

You keep the Tagris Marks until you use them, whether that's this week, next week, next month or whenever. Seeing as Tagris only spawns once a week it would be pretty rubbish compensation if the Marks expired before you got chance to actually use them.

ty so much for the help
    Cream