[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

cant play

DragonLadyDragonLady
Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
edited May 9 in Tech Support
Well i played again for a couple days but since today i cant log in anymore i can log into nexon and when i click om riders it starts and then it flashes about 6 times and it stops i can send a report and thats it

Comments

• DragonLadyDragonLady
    edited May 9
    anyone ?
  • TST_VTST_V
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 9
    Do you play through the Nexon launcher or the Steam client?

I would try turning off any firewall and anti-virus software. Also check for any log errors in that software.

You may need to submit a ticket through support as they may want the log files for Gameguard.
  • DragonLadyDragonLady
    edited May 9
    i play through the nexon launcher , i tried reinstal ,repair and settings to default going to look at the logs etc as soon as i im on my pc again (its 7 o clock in the morning here) but its weird a hour before it happend i played had to log of and when i wanted to log in again this happend.
  • DragonLadyDragonLady
    edited May 10
    Btw. it flashes in an other resolution
  • DragonLadyDragonLady
    edited May 10
    Well i tried to log in through steam but its the same , still cant play :(
  • NolissyNolissy
    edited May 11
    And same situation here... Today I played all morning normally and then at evening when I wanted to play a bit more... I can't logg into the game anymore.
    It becomes really annoying because it's not the first time I have issues with Launcher.

I get the message: "A system error occured. Please try again later. (21003).
    When I restart the Launcher it is the same - even after installation repair.

I will try to make all what was recommendet earlier with clean boot and flush dns... hope it will help once more...

error21003_11_05_18.jpg
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,810
    edited May 11
    This may be unrelated but are you using Nvidia graphics? A lot of people (including myself) were getting lots of wierd behaviour with the Nvidia graphics drivers released on April 25th and the latest drivers released on May 9th seems to have fixed most, if not all, of that weirdness.

Sometimes weird behaviour can be due to something unrelated so it can be worth looking to see if anything was changed such as new drivers or other updates.
  • DragonLadyDragonLady
    edited May 12
    yes i use nvidia graphics and had different updates from nvidia and windows , but my problem is solved it was resolution related the flashes were in another resoution then normal and i found what resolution that was i have set my desk in the same resolution and could log in then i saved that resolution in the game and exit it then my desk back to normal resolution and logged in again the i could set the game resolution normal too and now i can log in normally