[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Pet Tempering to +7

NotnerNotner
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited May 10 in Mount Collection and Combat
So I bought the Familiar Enhancer + Package II. Thought it would get a pet to +7. I got it to +6 after 14 tries from +5, ok i bought 2 packages Then +7 says 0% chance. Am I missing something or how do you get it to +7 I tried 4 Legendary Familiar Temper Soul Crystal and still 0%.

Help please.

Thanks

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited May 11
    its hard as hell...and you need the best ingame legendary familiars to even get a "low".
    The reason is in the original (korean) version there are other familiars (called "legendary+" ) that are needed to get normal or high after +5 tempering. Sadly we got the possibility to make them +7 but not these familiars and they didnt "upped" the rates for the normal ones.
    So we have to wait till they do either of this solutions or fail 50times with "low" chance.
  • NotnerNotner
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited May 11
    Ok, thnaks.

I just thought i had to use the item mall so I bought the package in there. So I spent 1100 nx to get to +6 then spent 1100 nx more and it was a 0% chance to go to +7.
    I use to play this game when it first came out then quit for over a year just came back.

I did see others with +7 seals, how did they get them?

• ArthanaxaArthanaxa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 770
    edited May 14
    I didn't try it back then, but I saw many +7 familiars/seals when it first came out. As I read, it worked with heroic(?) seals for a week, until the next maintenance.
    Since then it's been this ridiculous way. I won't even try tempering now, it obviously doesn't work. No idea why they sell those packages,...
    Minimuecke
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,930
    edited June 15
    Do someone knows if in latest updates they fixed it?