[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Logging issues

SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
Riders of Icarus Rep: 750
edited May 24, 2018 in Tech Support
So, I loggend in the game like I usually do, with just discord open in background after the maintenance of some hours ago and I got a error message
hgPDWy8.png
Then I tried again and i got another error message
7SXB9rr.png

Comments

• MephiosMephios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited May 24, 2018
    I have the same problem Silver :/ and I have my Anti-Virus always turned off bc of this GameGuard :(
  • SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
    edited May 25, 2018
    I hoped to get some answers from the team, but appareantly in 2 days no one had time for my issue.
    Thanks anyways
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,005
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 7, 2018
    @SilverNightYT

There are some possible solutions for your problem within this following steps. Please let us know if your problem is solved or not after trying this steps, Rider!

Steps

1) Completely close the game and launcher
    2)Verify in Task Manager that all GG (Game Guard) and Nexon process are terminated
    3) Find the GameGuard folder; C:\Nexon\Library\icarus\appdata\Bin64\GameGuard
    *Path for Steam users >>> C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Riders of Icarus\Bin64\GameGuard
    4)Delete the game Guard folder
    5)Restart Nexon Launcher and launch the game. GG will automatically make an update and download its appropriate files

Good luck Riders!

giphy.gif
  • SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
    edited May 26, 2018
    I fixed this by reainstalling everything (nexon steam and game) because I probably messed up with files by doing this (yes I can be that stupid...)
    Cream
  • MephiosMephios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited May 27, 2018
    Thank you Cream, this solved the problem for me :)
    Cream
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,005
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 2, 2018
    qWbaNsH.jpg
  • Scabbz67Scabbz67
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited November 8, 2018
    This didn't fix the problem for me, still getting the same error 360
    Im not going to reinstall everything again, takes too long, and I had to deal with steam after getting a launcher problem with the nexon launcher and to this day no help from tech support to fix that problem.
    I didn't have any issues until this latest maint....
  • JaniformJaniform
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited November 8, 2018
    Same for me: Latest patch (Nov 7) resulted in GameGuard 360 error on all machines. When trying to update, there was a count of 6. All 6 downloads succeeded, but threw the 360 error. After deleting directory, there was a count of 12 updates. All 12 downloads succeeded, and game started.
  • JaniformJaniform
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited November 9, 2018
    Update: One of my machines still threw the 360 error after deleting the GameGuard directory. I found that the gameguard.des file in the GameGuard directory did not match the gameguard.des file in the next directory up: ...icarus\appdata\bin64. I copied this newer file from the bin64 directory, timestamped later than the one in ...\bin64\gameguard, to the GameGuard directory: Copy/paste/overwrite. The game started after that. I hope this helps someone.
    Cream
  • BubushBubush
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited November 10, 2018
    I found the fix, i downloaded the game to my another pc and worked, i ziped the folder GameGuard and moved the files to my pc wich had the problem with the Lunching error 360 Game Guard, here are the fix files, i hope work for you to guys, unzip the files on the directory install Bin64 in my case was: D :\icarus\appdata\Bin64

link with the Game Guard files :

Google Drive link:
    Alternate uploadfiles.io link:

Virustotal scan result:
    https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/9b67c6112ac87d8bde86faee16ac13b96d149389450a8d0b267dd1ee1f13219a/analysis/1541790428/

Edit: Not working again on both pcs..

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,045
    edited November 11, 2018
    GameGuard is quite possibly one of the worst pieces of software I've ever come across! What is it that Nexon thinks they're protecting the game from with this?
  • PipperOLooPipperOLoo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited November 11, 2018
    Since the update several days ago I'm getting the 360 error. I've done everything Game Guard suggests in their FAQs that pop up after the error window closes. Nothing worked. I've uninstalled and reinstalled through Steam. Still the error. Uninstalled and installed Nexon launcher. Still the error. Chose to repair install on Nexon launcher. Still the error. Followed Cream's steps above. Still the error. Is there anything to be done? I'm not going to keep uninstalling/reinstalling because it's not working and it takes forever. I'd do what Janiform did, except I don't understand what they did.