[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Logging issues

SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
edited May 24 in Tech Support
So, I loggend in the game like I usually do, with just discord open in background after the maintenance of some hours ago and I got a error message
hgPDWy8.png
Then I tried again and i got another error message
7SXB9rr.png

Comments

• MephiosMephios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited May 24
    I have the same problem Silver :/ and I have my Anti-Virus always turned off bc of this GameGuard :(
  • SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
    edited May 25
    I hoped to get some answers from the team, but appareantly in 2 days no one had time for my issue.
    Thanks anyways
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,805
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited June 7
    @SilverNightYT

There are some possible solutions for your problem within this following steps. Please let us know if your problem is solved or not after trying this steps, Rider!

Steps

1) Completely close the game and launcher
    2)Verify in Task Manager that all GG (Game Guard) and Nexon process are terminated
    3) Find the GameGuard folder; C:\Nexon\Library\icarus\appdata\Bin64\GameGuard
    *Path for Steam users >>> C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Riders of Icarus\Bin64\GameGuard
    4)Delete the game Guard folder
    5)Restart Nexon Launcher and launch the game. GG will automatically make an update and download its appropriate files

Good luck Riders!

giphy.gif
  • SilverNightYTSilverNightYT
    edited May 26
    I fixed this by reainstalling everything (nexon steam and game) because I probably messed up with files by doing this (yes I can be that stupid...)
    Cream
  • MephiosMephios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited May 27
    Thank you Cream, this solved the problem for me :)
    Cream
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,805
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 2
    qWbaNsH.jpg